What's the best and worst Legend's series?

Ninjak

The best was probably series 6.

great figures, other waves that were great were series 4, sentinel, and galactus.

worst was sandman.

movie figures suck, scale sucks, baf sucks, and mary jane comes with a plank of wood?

Mary jane comes with wood because at the end of spiderman 2 she smacks doc ock with it

so the wood idea made sence

Oh yeah, I forgot about that, lol.

• Replies 65
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Not sense enough to make a figure out of it...

Making Mary Jane as a figure in a movie-oriented Spider-Man line makes quite a bit of sense. She's the second most important character in the movie trilogy. Packing in a plank of wood is just Hasbro's "Got to give every figure a weapon so the little boys will buy them!" mentality, and is at least something from one of the films. At least they didn't give her a huge missile launcher or something. They'd already covered Both Spider-Man costumes and all 4/5 villains in the wave...who else were they going to put in for the 8th figure?

the best for me the MODOK series because it was all Avengers based. next would be the Ares wave for the same reason and i particularly liked the FF series.

the worst not include the none ML spider-man trilogy is the Legendary series followed by the series 7 and the Mojo (I liked the characters but it just seemed random to me)

I said it didn't make sense enough to make a figure of her with a piece of wood when she only used it for a few seconds in the second movie. She should have been dressed in a different way, with a women's acessory like a purse or something.

The best MJ was the one from the first movie and had a great acessory the balcony shes on

001-6.jpg

I said it didn't make sense enough to make a figure of her with a piece of wood when she only used it for a few seconds in the second movie. She should have been dressed in a different way, with a women's acessory like a purse or something.

The best MJ was the one from the first movie and had a great acessory the balcony shes on

001-6.jpg

Agreed. The resemblence is better, the sculpt and paint are better, not to sure about the articulation though.

001-6.jpg

Agreed. The resemblence is better, the sculpt and paint are better, not to sure about the articulation though.

Yep. much better than the other movie version. The blank of wodd made me laugh when I picked it up from the store.

001-6.jpg

Yes i must agree the articulation could have been beter but overall this gigure was a much beter version witha good accserory

001-6.jpg

Yes i must agree the articulation could have been beter but overall this gigure was a much beter version witha good accserory

yeah, too bad she is always with that dress.

I'm gonna say Legendary Riders series was one of the crappiest waves.

Vengeance. (Who?)

Yet another Logan. (Yawn)

1st Appearance Thing (Yuck)

Scarlet Witch ( Horrible design)

Ultron (We couldn't get the classic look?)

Wonder Man (Decent)

Hulkbuster Iron Man (with a hovor skateboard??)

And instead of some cool BAF, we got goofy ass "rides" some of which were made up just for the wave.

Yup easily the worst wave besides the SM3 one(sorry but Anni wave was ok, movie beast is a nice sculpt, Herc is great, Planet Hulk while not great is cool, Banshee needs work yes and Emma has a meh head and diaper crotch but other wise its nice, and Anni him self is worth it)

Now best? tough one this is, hmmm, ML6, best Wolvy sculpt ever(even works perfect for tiger stripe) one of the best female sculpts ever, Cable, Juggernaut, and Deadpool? only thing that brings this wave down is movie Punisher but he's not an awful figure by any means.

To those that say Giant Man wave is number 1 i gotta laugh, 1 it was an exclusive wave(and people love to complain about those, so why not here? me on the other hand i don't complain about exclusive waves :P) 2 it took 10, thats right 10 figures to build the BAF 3 one of those figures was a lousy variant 4 the only super good figures were Thor Kitty Warbird Ant-Man and Havok(i personally like AoA Wolvy but i did repaint his outfit to look better and i touched AoA Sabretooth up a bit)

For my the best was the serie 13, " Brand the Bad Guys" and the worst is all Hasbro Marvel Legends and relatives.

Not all Hasbro MLs are bad. How about Quicksilver or Spiral or even Black Spider-Man?

A lot of Hasbro's MLs are on par/better then TBs in ways, some people just refuse to see that and live in the past(not you though, you seem to be one of the smart ones ;) )

I think a lot of the love for the Giant Man series comes from the fact that it gave us a good number of "modern" figures that helped fill out the rosters of current (at the time) teams. Personally, I think the only losers in that wave were the two AoA figures, though I didn't care for Havok either....love the character, but hate his original costume and the constipated expression they gave him.

001-6.jpg

yeah, too bad she is always with that dress.

Yeah she only has 10 points of articulation

After seeing the movie again i noticed that the maryjane action figure was unaccurate

In the movie she never had boots on she had high heels on and she had dots on her dress i will try to fix the figure up to look like the movie

spiderman20011156.jpg

spiderman20033651.jpg

spiderman20035382.jpg

Wow. Makes the figure seem even worse now. Dont mind that last picture though.