Joint problem

Powertime

Whats the problme with it? Will the leg not twist? I've been told if something doesnt move put it in the freezer for like 20-30 mins. and then try to force. Its worked with a few of mine.

BTW how is the cyclops's arms? For some odd reason ever since I've had it the arms are too loose. If I shake him his arms go around in circles.

I guess that my arms are the only ones that suck. O'well. Sorry, but dont know what to tell about the knee. For the other stuff. Heat or freeze it (freeze works for me).

Putting it in the freezer doesnt ruin it. No paint or anything could come off or anything. The only thing I can think of is if you push and pull to hard and it breaks. Thats it.

think its just the toy... and yer i know that part isnt meant to move just that the leg was almost put on wrong... so thanks for the help every one! :)

DUDE! YOU ARE MAKING ME CRAZY! THERE IS NOTHING WRONG WITH YOUR FIGURE, YOU ARE JUST TRYING TO MOVE THE JOINT IN THE WRONG PLACE.

THIS IS WHERE CYCLOP'S FOOT TURNS AT...

3148805225_b8da0fc98a_o.jpg

NOT HERE!!

3148805313_7a5a6840b9_o.jpg

BTW how is the cyclops's arms? For some odd reason ever since I've had it the arms are too loose. If I shake him his arms go around in circles.

Mine does that too. Just his left arm though. It swings around like a pinwheel. It must be a factory defect or design flaw. I fixed mine (sort of) by taking some dark blue thread and wrapping it around the shoulder joint several times until it tightened up. Then I tied it off and sealed it with some blue paint. It's not a perfect fix, but it's a lot better than it was.

think its just the toy... and yer i know that part isnt meant to move just that the leg was almost put on wrong... so thanks for the help every one! :)

DUDE! YOU ARE MAKING ME CRAZY! THERE IS NOTHING WRONG WITH YOUR FIGURE, YOU ARE JUST TRYING TO MOVE THE JOINT IN THE WRONG PLACE.

NOT HERE!!

lol calm down... i was just showing you were its wrong, the boot will not budge so the leg looks wrong here is a picture to make it easier for you, i have put him in the freezer to make it easier to turn his boot...

DSCF0487-1.jpg

please look at it before you PUT EVERYTHING IN CAPS WITH LOTS OF!!! would be nicer... i only asked for help.

NOT HERE!!

lol calm down... i was just showing you were its wrong, the boot will not budge so the leg looks wrong here is a picture to make it easier for you, i have put him in the freezer to make it easier to turn his boot...

DSCF0487-1.jpg

please look at it before you PUT EVERYTHING IN CAPS WITH LOTS OF!!! would be nicer... i only asked for help.

Chill dude, I wasn't trying to be a dick or anything. I was just trying to help you understand that there is nothing wrong with your figure. (I even took the time to upload pics). GreenLanternPrime told you the same thing, but in your next post you acted like you didn't get what he was saying. The ALL CAPS was just to make sure that you were paying attention. Sorry if you thought otherwise. I guess it's true what they say, "no good deed goes unpunished".

Okay bro i wasnt trying to be mean either, when i replied to greenlantern i said i knew that part was not meant to move, the part that i circled was just showing were it looks like the problame with the toy happened. so i knew it wasnt mean to move, i have been ttying to move his boot but it wont budge, so im either going to leave it or try puting it in the freezer. im sorry for any miss understandings. and once again sorry thats you thought your good deed was punished, but i knew that part was not meant to move just looked like they glued it onw rong (which they didnt) i just need to loosen up the boot part.

Okay bro i wasnt trying to be mean either, when i replied to greenlantern i said i knew that part was not meant to move, the part that i circled was just showing were it looks like the problame with the toy happened. so i knew it wasnt mean to move, i have been ttying to move his boot but it wont budge, so im either going to leave it or try puting it in the freezer. im sorry for any miss understandings. and once again sorry thats you thought your good deed was punished, but i knew that part was not meant to move just looked like they glued it onw rong (which they didnt) i just need to loosen up the boot part.

It's all good man, don't sweat it. BTW the freezer trick almost always works on stuck joints, and it won't harm your figure in the least. I've done it many, many times. In fact it seems that almost every figure I get these days has at least one stuck swivel joint somewhere. I don't even mess around anymore. I just toss it the freezer for 20-30 minutes and then slowly twist the part until the stuck joint "pops". I've had to do it to multiple Spider-Man figs, the new Wolverine, Adam Warlock, Sinestro, Deathstroke, Captain Atom, Crossbones, Cable, Movie Joker, and most recently Adon from Street Fighter. With the rare exception, it's worked every time. Good luck.