Awesome MS News!

Hyperion

This was posted on the Art Asylum Blog:

Christopher Franey:

Hey guys how’s it going? I saw the new Jean Grey Marvel Girl figure and I’m very excited for a “bronze” age era X-men with that Wolverine also. Are you guys going to be making any more X-men? Any names you can drop? Also was wondering if you have thought of doing artist-specific figures. With DC they are doing George Perez…maybe some Marvel Select George Perez Avengers? Thanks again for making my Marvel.

DSTChuck: Right now I think we’re going to be doing some more “large” figures from Marvel Select but X-Men are never far from our planning. Personally I’d love to do a cool Magneto. I think with the limited nature of the number of MS releases in a year we’ll stay away from an artist styled line. We did some series of statues like that in the past and it WAS lots of fun.

here's the link:

http://www.artasylum.com/blog/2008/12/ask-dst-qa-19/

This will be really, really cool if we get some cool characters like Terrax, Lockjaw, Odin, a...........JUGGERNAUT perhaps? This opens up a world of cool "larger" size figures, even if ML turns into mud.

Definitely an Odin. And a Skurge.

I would also like to see a comic accurate Iron Monger, old school Crimson Dynamo, and Titanium Man.

High Evolutionary, Attuma, and perhaps a very nice Ultron.

How about Ch'od?

Mandroids would be cool. I'd pick up a couple of those.

Oh man, I could come up with stuff all day!!

Box 2.0, the awesome Madison Jeffries version from Alpha Flight would be sweet.

Strong Guy? What could they do with Cable? I bet that would be awesome.

Maybe some of the other Iron Man armors, like the original Space Armor, or Hydro Armor.

If they do Odin, perhaps a Surtur or Ymir. (Really big like MS Hulk!)

I could care less about the articulation. I am more concerned with the accuracy and look of the figure. Take a look at Mephisto & Thanos. These (in my opinion) are two of the best Marvel Figures period and they have little articulation.

anywho, my list......

Predator X

Ulik

Blaastar

Lockjaw

Zzax

Orka

URSA Major

Arnim Zola

Sauron

Nimrod

Drax

Strong Guy

Death's Head (I or II) (or both)

I could care less about the articulation. I am more concerned with the accuracy and look of the figure. Take a look at Mephisto & Thanos. These (in my opinion) are two of the best Marvel Figures period and they have little articulation.

anywho, my list......

Predator X

Ulik

Blaastar

Lockjaw

Zzax

Orka

URSA Major

Arnim Zola

Sauron

Nimrod

Drax

Strong Guy

Death's Head (I or II) (or both)

I'm the other way and gotta go with Pooda on this. Boost up the articulation. If I wanted statues, I'd buy them, but I want action in my action figures. That said, the newer MS figs are way better in the articulation dept than the early ones. I got both Hulks and freakin love them(Except my RULK's right hand is stuck bad).

I'll 2nd Blaastar, Zzax, and Strong Guy, as well as the earlier mentioned Juggy, LockJaw, and toss in a Civil War Goliath. Hell, for that matter I'll take an MS Thing so I can get closer to scale than midget Thing.

GEEK (oops I signed again)