What Large Characters Would You Like To See Made Into A 7" Marvel Select Figure?

JayC

Hmmm,... Nimrod, Juggernaut, Drax, Lockjaw, Sauron, Tribunal, Terrax, Tri-Sentinel, Master Mold, ManSpider, ODIN, Frost Giant, Morge, Executioner, Iceman (In his large Ice Armor Form), and Iron Clad. :happy:

Just to name a few. I think all of these would make great Marvel Select choices. Since their figures are a bit larger than 6inch scale.

omg great ideas guys and gals im soooooo excited i cant wait to see whats coming next :D

i would like to see.........

juggernaught

gladiator

phoenix force

storm with cloud, tornadoes and lightning base

lock jaw

shadow king

odin

living monalith

sauron

garok

sugerman

apocalypse

sandman

invisible woman in a big bubble

abyss

mastermold

Couldn't be done in scale, but I would like to see a Celestial figure made, don't care which one anyone of them would work.

Remember the rotocast movie Hulk and Movie FF Thing that came out a few years ago? They were like 24" tall. I wish they would make some Celestials like that using that semi soft hollow plastic. Or even better, make them like the old Shogun Warrior figures with launching fists and stuff. That would rock!!

Couldn't be done in scale, but I would like to see a Celestial figure made, don't care which one anyone of them would work.

Remember the rotocast movie Hulk and Movie FF Thing that came out a few years ago? They were like 24" tall. I wish they would make some Celestials like that using that semi soft hollow plastic. Or even better, make them like the old Shogun Warrior figures with launching fists and stuff. That would rock!!

Big Rotocast Celestials is a great idea! I still have my large Raydeen Shogun Warrior from waaaay back in the day.