If you could have any drema box set made, what would it be

jonnyshowcase

Theres a couple out there id definetly like to see

Weapon X- Wolverine ,Sabertooth, Maverick ,Deadpool, Silver fox

Brotherhood of mutants box set-Magneto,Blob,quicksilver,toad,avalanche,Mystique

Horsemen of Apocalypse-Archangel,Sunfire,Gambit as death,Caliban,and of course apocalypse

X-factor-Multiple man,Havok,forge,wildchild,polaris,Strong guy,wolfsbane

I would also like to see the inhumans and some kind of Ultimates box set they already did a two pack with captain american and Fury why not the rest? The Ultimates was definetly one of my favorite comic series and why not make a box set the characters were awesome especially Ultimate Hawkeye.

the only team who realy got me lately are the thunderbolts. they are too bad and agressive for hasbro to do it. since they are only kid orientated. still they did crossbones, maybe there is hope after all. penance is the one actualy who made me read the thunderbolts. his design is so cool.

and there is another team i wanna see in a box set

the daily bugle

-jameson

-robbie robertson

-peter parker

-eddie brock

-betty brant

how about this team?

eddie Brock was only in the daily bgle on the movie, in the comics he was from Daily Planet.

Actually, Eddie Brock worked at the Daily Globe, not the Daily Planet.

The Daily Planet is where Clark (Superman) Kent works.

First Appearance X-Men

Cyclops

Angel

Beast (non blue/furry)

Marvel Girl

Iceman (snowboots)

Wrecking crew

Bulldozer (Henry Camp)

Piledriver (Brian Calusky)

Thunderball (Dr. Elliot Franklin)

Wrecker (Dirk Garthwaite)

Avengers Mansion

With jarvis and quinjet

Nice love the wrecking crew, still remmber when thunderball owned Capt america, and the then to be capt briitain held the shiled. awsome.

the only team who realy got me lately are the thunderbolts. they are too bad and agressive for hasbro to do it. since they are only kid orientated. still they did crossbones, maybe there is hope after all. penance is the one actualy who made me read the thunderbolts. his design is so cool.

the daily bugle

-jameson

-robbie robertson

-peter parker

-eddie brock

-betty brant

how about this team?

eddie Brock was only in the daily bgle on the movie, in the comics he was from Daily Planet.

Actually, Eddie Brock worked at the Daily Globe, not the Daily Planet.

The Daily Planet is where Clark (Superman) Kent works.

My bad. :sad:

the daily bugle

-jameson

-robbie robertson

-peter parker

-eddie brock

-betty brant

how about this team?

Nope that was Superman lol sorry couldn't resist. Eddie worked for the Daily Globe

Sorry, got the too mixed up :tongue:

I'd like a Clone Saga set:

-Scarlet Spider

-Jackal

-Kaine

-Spidercide

-Spider-Man

(pretty much like the one released in the old 5in. Toybiz days minus Sandman, Ben Reilly, & Peter Parker)

or

a set of random Spider-Man Villains

-Chameleon

-The Spot

-Tombstone

-Stegron

-Molten Man

I'd like a Hammerhead.

An old style DD / ASM gangster set would be sweet.

As a marvel movie man myself I would like a X-men Movie legends, a better quality Spiderman trilogy type figures, there were so many characters that didn't have a solid good figure or even no figure at all.

we got alot of movie x-men figures we only need kitty and angel

And a Pyro, a decent mystique, lady deathstrike, willian stryker...

• 5 weeks later...