wal mart and march 1st

melkor08

hey i was at work and i was looking at the modulars for spring 1st off the 2 packs and unleashed figures get there own spot so i guess we will see the marvel 2 packs sometime and maybe more unleashed.

2ndly in the begining of march the modular will be undergoing a revison to include the new wolverine product( and marvel u id guess) iron man will be reduced but not elimanted but the hulk will be elimanted.

i was looking through our system for the holocaust wave and they came up clearanced for 5.00 dollars can any other walmart employees confirm this

Well I hope we get the new 2 packs before Spring. I'm DYING for the classic IronMan. My display feels empty without it. And I have every ML Iron Man ever made. If the Holocaust wave goes on clearance as soon as it comes out that could mean they only made small qauntities perhaps? What ever it means it's very strange and we're all probably better off if it proves to be false. Full priced ML is better for the line and avaliblity.

i cant confirm what specifically is on the reset modular, but we are doing our toy reset this coming week. i do know our marvel legends product is all cross refferenced and none of it shows as clearance. i hope we are getting rid of everything having anything to do with hulk. will post again once i have seen the mod. for our action figures.

wasnt trying to start an "oh my god they cancelled the nemesis" thread. just telling you what my 960 said when i typed in the names of different figures in the nemesis wave using the item locator ( a program that tells if any particular items are in the area.)

I wouldn't worry too much. My guess is that the Nemesis wave and the Ares wave (and any other Marvel Legends for that matter) are are "lumped together" in the system, and so if the store has been clearancing out the Ares wave (as many did after christmas) it's currently showing up with that clearanced price.

It'll go back up to regular price after the Ares wave is cleaned out, I'm sure.

i still havent even seen ares wave at the two walmarts i frequent.

but i cant wait to get MU figures! and im also a little interested in the unleashed figures... already got spidey and green goblin for my son. his very first figures!!!

and yeah i spotted the skrullektra 2 pack on HTS last night... still hovering over that purchase... hmmm...

*UPDATE!

contradictory to my statement of not seeing ML's at walmart, i was visiting inlaws in murrieta, CA over the weekend and popped into thier nearest WM... SCORED SKRULLEKTRA/RONIN 2 PACK!

they are out there...

(and now i can start working on my pic of the "OMFG moment" when the new avengers discovered she was a skrull! just need a custom luke cage and wolvie/logan figure. oh and a custom echo. and doc strange... sheesh i need more than i thought hahaha crud...)

I set the action figures in my wal mart last night. the only marvel legens on our modular were the 2-packs. single carded figures have been "deleted" but not clearanced. there was no space for Marvel Universe. 2 rows of Mighty Mugs. 2 rows of wacky wobblers. Sadly the hulk movie merchandise is still on modular which means we will be getting more of it. and no space for spiderman classics. werent they supposed to be delivering a hord of those last year? like 20 something different characters? another bust! i would like to take this time to show my gratitude to hasbro for jacking the price up and lowering the quality of marvel legends and ruining the line.... Thank you hasbro for all your hard work. Im almost disgusted that there are people getting paid to handle this so badly.