Comic Con Marvel Legends Predictions

xmenstorm1

so new york comic con is on its way along with the rest of the years chances for hasbro to show us whats next so i want predictions .

what do you think we will see ????

i think the rest of the x men fan poll in two packs, and the first hasbro marvel legends box set.

i hope and pray we see the 6 inch first apperance storm

also jubilee dazzler jean grey deadpool sauron.

and we will see if they are bringing the wolverine and the x men line out ?

just my prediction

lets see if it comes true.

so new york comic con is on its way along with the rest of the years chances for hasbro to show us whats next so i want predictions .

what do you think we will see ????

i think the rest of the x men fan poll in two packs, and the first hasbro marvel legends box set.

i hope and pray we see the 6 inch first apperance storm

also jubilee dazzler jean grey deadpool sauron.

and we will see if they are bringing the wolverine and the x men line out ?

just my prediction

lets see if it comes true.

oh for the love of pete!

How many times do we have to tell you it's Marvel Legends not X-men legends.

Well, ture, but it wasn't the WHOLE year about him.

And also that was mroe wishlist than what we most likely would see.

Yes, the fan polls would probably be in 2-packs.

There will be the sh!t, yet still being made MU Series.

There will be more icons (probably)

Maybe showing more X-Men Origins: Wolverine figures.

Sadly, they will probably show Wolverine and the X-Men figures.

Hopefully a new wave of 6inch figures!

Im honestly not seeing them offering up any new legends. Im expecting to see the same things we have already seen. wave 2 of 2packs with an updated release month. same for nemesis. speaking of werent we supposed to be getting some marvel legends news soon... as of a month ago?

i do expect to see more mu....ugh!

not too sure about icons. the only reason the new ones are coming out is because they already had the prototypes made and want to cash in what they can from them.

mighty mugs.

superhero squad.

maybe some more of those bobble head thingys.

transformers crossovers.

maybe a new set of spiderman classics.

some of you guys dont hope for much do you lol, i think we will be suprised this year like last year i was like wooow, plus in the question answer they said the legends 6 inch line isnt dead and the 6 inch legends fans will be suprised with whats instore or somthing along those lines.

i want to see the invisible woman and human torch two pack up close it looks cool

wtf nemesis wave again are you for real it was ment to come out ages ago i remember reading about it not last year the year before and jan 2009 and still no nemesis wave, i was hoping to get the varient punisher for christmas but that didnt happen lol but i think this wave ios worth the wait ie punisher beast ....

and i thought my jokes are bad. they will show, now listen because i have a guy working for hasbro. this is top secret so dont tell anyone. ok? they will show the

NEMESIS WAVE. :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

now come on, act surprised please or hasbro will know who my informent is :tongue: :tongue: :tongue:

I'll act surprised.

some of you guys dont hope for much do you lol, i think we will be suprised this year like last year i was like wooow, plus in the question answer they said the legends 6 inch line isnt dead and the 6 inch legends fans will be suprised with whats instore or somthing along those lines.

i want to see the invisible woman and human torch two pack up close it looks cool

wtf nemesis wave again are you for real it was ment to come out ages ago i remember reading about it not last year the year before and jan 2009 and still no nemesis wave, i was hoping to get the varient punisher for christmas but that didnt happen lol but i think this wave ios worth the wait ie punisher beast ....

There is no point of getting your hopes up when hasbro just crushes em' and delivers shite. They'll show one new wave of 2-packs TOPS. Along with the Nemesis wave for the 5678000035th time and the Oct 2008 2 packs... AGAIN.

I don't give a damn about any of the other marvel garbage Hasbro shows. If it isn't 6 inch it's a second rate after thought.

I forsee more Iron Men - another wave of repaints of movie derived Iron Man figures, maybe 3 pack Evolution of armor or variety 3 pack. Another sampling of 3 3/4 Marvel Universe figures, including my favourite MU Hulk (with his Thriller - "King of Pop" eyes), umpteenth Johnny Storm repaint. And the most awaited Legends - NEMESIS Wave!