Marvel Legends 2 packs wave 2

pooda

Uh these have been posted on the fwoosh for almost 2 months nothing new here.

Maybe you should lock the thread, cause this is old news.

1)yes, this info has been around since oct. it was posted because the toy dept. manager said that theyre on his planner. he usually isnt wrong, so i posted this as a reminder that theyre shipping soon.

2) dont start whining in every thread because tarot locked yours.

3) we love having you, but if you perfer the fwoosh, then by all means...

1)yes, this info has been around since oct. it was posted because the toy dept. manager said that theyre on his planner. he usually isnt wrong, so i posted this as a reminder that theyre shipping soon.

It's "WE" now? Since when did JayC start sharing the profits from all the ADs with you? LOL, Because that is all this forum is for. The more hits the better.

It's "WE" now? Since when did JayC start sharing the profits from all the ADs with you? LOL, Because that is all this forum is for. The more hits the better.

Just citing an example man, that's all. Besides, I'm a Marvelous News'er, though will say people at fwoosh are generally much more polite. Sad, but true. But I will say this site is much nicer than it was 10-12 months ago.

Back to topic, everyday I check that thread at fwoosh. You wanna talk about annoying, this loading zone made me actually think they'de be out for x-mas, and all it was was a big waste of time.

I hope your "guys" right, cause if there were any momentum for the line after Rulk and Ares, it's been killed now, and we need to see something pronto.

Not saying you are wrong, pooda, but you may want to double check and see if it is these particular figures that he has coming. They're on everyones planner or modular or whatever you want to call it. However they are also cross refferenced with wave 1. there is no way to distinguish the difference in the system. If you type in the upc and it says you're getting 20 of them, it could be referring to wave 1 or 2. if it says you're getting none then obviously you'll be getting neither.

someone doesnt think before they speak. more than one person is "we", right? so yes, WE like having him aound. it would be nice to come here and see you posting something that matters sometime.

Not saying you are wrong, pooda, but you may want to double check and see if it is these particular figures that he has coming. They're on everyones planner or modular or whatever you want to call it. However they are also cross refferenced with wave 1. there is no way to distinguish the difference in the system. If you type in the upc and it says you're getting 20 of them, it could be referring to wave 1 or 2. if it says you're getting none then obviously you'll be getting neither.

The Walmart system is really interesting. They have separate SKUs for the products cause each one rings up with the actual character name, but they lump the shipments in as one big product. Seen that on several thing. Target just goes generic all the way which is both annoying and (hee) profitable.

Same info from my friend at Walmart local. No way to tell for sure tell they get the individual SKUs scanned from the shipment.

GEEK

• 2 weeks later...