X-Men Origins Wolverine & Beast 2-pack

RealOne

I would like a 6" wolverine mvoie figure but I already have that beast...

tarot: I don't think that Wolverine is a TB one, I think it's a new, not better, sculpt

And to the other guys: Why complain about Beast, what's wrong with him, I have him and I like him...

Most people aren't fond of ml movie figures.. thats y lots of people complain about beast

not a clear picture but wolverines face doesnt look too flash, but gooo hasbro i love that beast figures great re release but i already have it lol :P

i wonder if we will see x3 storm, multipleman ??????????????

im glad they are duing 6 inch ones and i too would like to see a deadpool too but x3 storm would be ace ( cmon hasbro )

not a clear picture but wolverines face doesnt look too flash, but gooo hasbro i love that beast figures great re release but i already have it lol :P

im glad they are duing 6 inch ones and i too would like to see a deadpool too but x3 storm would be ace ( cmon hasbro )

X3 storm sounds good, how about X3 pyro or x3 shadowcat?

guy this is for Wolverine Origins not X3. I don't even know why Beast is with it.

guy this is for Wolverine Origins not X3. I don't even know why Beast is with it.

I know this is for origins but as Beast and Wolverine are in X-men uniform, they could make some of the characters I said.

I think some of y'all are missing the forest for the trees here, guys.

Yes, this pack looks cruddy. I liked the X3 Beast a lot better than I thought I would once I got him, but he's still out-of-place with most Marvel Legends.

But the important thing is that this is a strong sign that there possibly are indeed 6" offerings from Origins: Wolverine in the works, which means we may yet see a re-release/retool of Deadpool, Gambit, maybe Maverick, etc... etc...

Plus...new 6" product that we haven't seen before now. 6" isn't completely dead.

yeh i know its wolverine origins but then again the beast kind of spoils that but i love that beast figure its ace, i would like to see.....

a fully articulated mystique

pyro

multipleman

shadowcat

storm

deadpool

gambit

emmafrost

maverick

sabretooth

i will buy that wolverine if his face isnt stupid and he has good articulation.

I think some of y'all are missing the forest for the trees here, guys.

Yes, this pack looks cruddy. I liked the X3 Beast a lot better than I thought I would once I got him, but he's still out-of-place with most Marvel Legends.

But the important thing is that this is a strong sign that there possibly are indeed 6" offerings from Origins: Wolverine in the works, which means we may yet see a re-release/retool of Deadpool, Gambit, maybe Maverick, etc... etc...

Plus...new 6" product that we haven't seen before now. 6" isn't completely dead.

not a bad point.