X-Men Origins Wolverine & Beast 2-pack

RealOne

sorry to say guys but hasbro isnt investing any dollar on new sculpting for the 6 insh figs. all they are focused on is the universe 3 3/4 line and that was it. they even screw up scales i think to make the 6insh line stop. so when they show sale results to marvel they dont have to explain themeselves. yes, yes why should they do that? well ask tarantula. maybe he knows. hasbro sucks and marvel select should get the 6 insh license. i would even be happier to just get one figure by month like the masters of the universe, then this. still i wanna see better pics before i realy judge but beast? great figure but why again? i bet they had to much stock of him and thats why they did it. damn the only hasbro line i realy looking forward to, are the super hero squad and the spectacular spiderman lines. how sad is this???

What is sad they would have went a long way with the Wolverine Origins line in 6 inch scale considering Daniel Way has a whole comic series for Wolverine Origins. Collectors would have eaten up a 6 inch scale well done Wolverine origins line with a mixture of Wolverine movie figures. I don't know what Hasbro is doing banking on 3 3/4 doing so well when it has a had a grim past of tanking with toy biz and not selling with Mattel's DC figs. A 6 inch Deadpool, Dakken, Origins Wolverine, Maverick, and Silver Samurai would have been right up Hasbro's alley to create for hardcore Wolverine fans.

What is sad they would have went a long way with the Wolverine Origins line in 6 inch scale considering Daniel Way has a whole comic series for Wolverine Origins. Collectors would have eaten up a 6 inch scale well done Wolverine origins line with a mixture of Wolverine movie figures. I don't know what Hasbro is doing banking on 3 3/4 doing so well when it has a had a grim past of tanking with toy biz and not selling with Mattel's DC figs. A 6 inch Deadpool, Dakken, Origins Wolverine, Maverick, and Silver Samurai would have been right up Hasbro's alley to create for hardcore Wolverine fans.

maverick, daken and silver samurai would be on top for me too. over at fwoosh they have a pic of a new 4 or 3 3/4 insh comic sabretooth and blob. damn i would have loved this sabretooth in the marvel legends line. he is so big and tall. realy love this sabretooth.

For sure.

I'm sure the next W:O two pack will be HML Movie Jean Grey and HML Movie Juggernaut.

Im just not real sure where the logic comes in. The only thing way i can rationalize this is maybe (like someone else posted) hasbro has way too many x-3 beasts left over and they need to get rid of them. Wouldnt characters from the movie or book been more appropriate? I would've went ape-shite crazy over a dakken or silver samurai.

Im just not real sure where the logic comes in. The only thing way i can rationalize this is maybe (like someone else posted) hasbro has way too many x-3 beasts left over and they need to get rid of them. Wouldnt characters from the movie or book been more appropriate? I would've went ape-shite crazy over a dakken or silver samurai.

hasbro's going to cash in on that crap....theres the logic. think about how many kids are going to buy that pack after FX shows them the xmen trilogy about 100 times before they go and see wolvy's new movie.

hasbro's going to cash in on that crap....theres the logic. think about how many kids are going to buy that pack after FX shows them the xmen trilogy about 100 times before they go and see wolvy's new movie.

Yup. More kids who buy toys will watch the movie(s) than read the comic (of the same name).

This is a real mindf*ck. Why would they awkwardly repaint a ML comic version of Wolverine when they could have just re-released one of Toybiz's figures from X2? They could have combined the best elements of the first and second series release of Wolverine and ended up with a near perfect figure. I'd have bought this two-pack for that.

I like the fact that a movie Wolverine finally has a torso joint, and that Beast looks great. I honestly don't get why people hate that Beast so much, since he was sculpted by Toybiz, he should fit in fairly well with movie figures. Not comic-styled MLs, but those are really two different things.

I'll get it, if only to support the release of a 6" Deadpool of Sabretooth.

Yup. More kids who buy toys will watch the movie(s) than read the comic (of the same name).

Thats what happend to me with the first x-men movie

Guaranteed peg warmer. . . . Hasbro needs to get their heads out of their a$$e$ !! They are running the 6" line to the ground! It's obvious they are pushing 3 3/4 and letting us know this is their way of handling the 6" line, ML or Movie line or whatever.

once this movie hits, all of the wolvy merch is gonna fly off of the shelves. look, who do you think theyre more of....collectors or kids? collectors just dont buy enough toys. after a collector gets the figs he wants, hes ready to move on to the next wave/set. kids buy everything!

Guaranteed peg warmer. . . . Hasbro needs to get their heads out of their a$e$ !! They are running the 6" line to the ground! It's obvious they are pushing 3 3/4 and letting us know this is their way of handling the 6" line, ML or Movie line or whatever.

once this movie hits, all of the wolvy merch is gonna fly off of the shelves. look, who do you think theyre more of....collectors or kids? collectors just dont buy enough toys. after a collector gets the figs he wants, hes ready to move on to the next wave/set. kids buy everything!

It's possible. Keep in mind that the crappy Dark Knight figs are still sitting on shelves and that movie came out in July. Same with the Hulk movie figs. Iron Man movie figs took up a lot of pegs for awhile. Only the newer ones are flying off the shelves. Once all the collectors have those, then they'll sit too.

Guaranteed peg warmer. . . . Hasbro needs to get their heads out of their a$e$ !! They are running the 6" line to the ground! It's obvious they are pushing 3 3/4 and letting us know this is their way of handling the 6" line, ML or Movie line or whatever.

It's possible. Keep in mind that the crappy Dark Knight figs are still sitting on shelves and that movie came out in July. Same with the Hulk movie figs. Iron Man movie figs took up a lot of pegs for awhile. Only the newer ones are flying off the shelves. Once all the collectors have those, then they'll sit too.

and when the kids got a wolverine or two, then the parents say that they have enough of wolverines. so they dont buy that much more then an average collector. a collector gets an entire wave mostly and kids just get one figure once in a while. i work in a toyshop and i see this everyday. the one true fact is, that there are more kids then collectors on this planet and thats why every hasbro toy is oriented to the kiddos.

just because you see them all of the time doesnt mean they were peg warmers. ive seen all of that movie crap sell out and restocked about a million times since the premier of the movies. then when the dvd comes, they restock and sell all of the crap again.

and when the kids got a wolverine or two, then the parents say that they have enough of wolverines. so they dont buy that much more then an average collector. a collector gets an entire wave mostly and kids just get one figure once in a while. i work in a toyshop and i see this everyday. the one true fact is, that there are more kids then collectors on this planet and thats why every hasbro toy is oriented to the kiddos.

thats not true in the least. you go to some peoples houses and their kid has about 50 spidey toys. big, small, and in between. dont say that kids dont buy more than collectors....because that isnt true. in the last month my son has gotten at least 6 ben 10 figs, and 4 ironman/hulk figs. he also has all of the batman brave and bold. whenever the wolverine and the xmen figs come, hes getting them too. can we say that collectors are going to faithfully buy anything? because kids do.