Jesse Falcon promises more 6" ML

clonekiller72

Well, Jesse chimed back at The Fwoosh.

Apparently he made a mistake with his announcement about the 6" line at NYCC. I guess he meant to say SDCC is the venue where we'll get our ML news.

But don't worry, the MU line will be being shown at NYCC. <sarcasm>

Good Grief! Just when we had something to look forward to....

link

http://www.thefwoosh.com/forum/viewtopic.p...9&start=375

third post down

OMG that's so funny. So, I guess that means we won't be getting any new 6" Legends figures until at least Fall of '09! Wow! Great news! (sarcasm).

Oh well, at this point I would be happy if they would at least get on the ball and release the freakin' Nemesis Wave and the 2nd series of Two-Packs already! JEEEZ!!!

On the bright side, now I can concentrate on DCU Classics 6". Outside of the animated stuff, I'm not the biggest DC fan, but I still like a lot of their characters, and the DCU figs are totally awesome. As far as the comics go, I used to love the Wolfman/Perez Teen Titans, John Byrne's run on Superman and the Giffen/DeMatteis/Maguire Justice League, etc. So, screw Hasbro. I have almost every classic Marvel character I want anyway. Now I can spend my action figure budget tracking down the Flash, Blue Beetle and Booster Gold from wave 7 of DC Universe Classics.

• Replies 66
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

HAHAHA yeah it is all so confusing nycc and sdcc? it is so hard. this is just as i told. jesse is a pawn in hasbros hands and thats it. jesse, sorry man i dont believe any word. hasbro doesnt bring out any legends, believe me. the new 2-packs and the nemesis wave will come by the end of the year and 2010 they start again. why? simple when there is no legends in the stores then guess what the kids will buy? the so amazing universe fury file. tired of waiting for any legends the collectors will buy them too. hasbro sucks and they always did.

HAHAHA yeah it is all so confusing nycc and sdcc? it is so hard. this is just as i told. jesse is a pawn in hasbros hands and thats it. jesse, sorry man i dont believe any word. hasbro doesnt bring out any legends, believe me. the new 2-packs and the nemesis wave will come by the end of the year and 2010 they start again. why? simple when there is no legends in the stores then guess what the kids will buy? the so amazing universe fury file. tired of waiting for any legends the collectors will buy them too. hasbro sucks and they always did.

Kids don't buy legends anyway, least not around here, or DC figs, 6inch scale seems to be beyond kids.

Apparently he made a mistake with his announcement about the 6" line at NYCC. I guess he meant to say SDCC is the venue where we'll get our ML news.

link

third post down

OMG that's so funny. So, I guess that means we won't be getting any new 6" Legends figures until at least Fall of '09! Wow! Great news! (sarcasm).

Oh well, at this point I would be happy if they would at least get on the ball and release the freakin' Nemesis Wave and the 2nd series of Two-Packs already! JEEEZ!!!

On the bright side, now I can concentrate on DCU Classics 6". Outside of the animated stuff, I'm not the biggest DC fan, but I still like a lot of their characters, and the DCU figs are totally awesome. As far as the comics go, I used to love the Wolfman/Perez Teen Titans, John Byrne's run on Superman and the Giffen/DeMatteis/Maguire Justice League, etc. So, screw Hasbro. I have almost every classic Marvel character I want anyway. Now I can spend my action figure budget tracking down the Flash, Blue Beetle and Booster Gold from wave 7 of DC Universe Classics.

Oh man ! I can't belive this is happening again . here we are marvel fans buying DC , MOTU and other stuff because there is not marvel figures ... this sucks ! icon7.gif

link

third post down

Oh man ! I can't belive this is happening again . here we are marvel fans buying DC , MOTU and other stuff because there is not marvel figures ... this sucks ! icon7.gif

Could be worse.

The question is this: Will the Nemesis wave make a third "to be released" SDCC appearance in a row?

link

third post down

Could be worse.

The question is this: Will the Nemesis wave make a third "to be released" SDCC appearance in a row?

Yeah I know !!! this is ridiculous .....

link

third post down

Could be worse.

I guess this time they are out. online stores have them:

http://www.legendsactionfigures.com/en/pro...at%3D1153671510

http://www.cmdstore.com/hamaleacfise1.html

Im definitely thinking this has been some huge game by Falcon, and the Hasbro team.

And although i dont know why they cancelled the Ares series (which is insane considering the wide shortages that line had to begin with) to replace it with the Nemesis series... im still glad its finally out.

What sucks though is I had just preordered Crossbones 2 days ago from CMDstore

This morning i got the email that it was cancelled and replaced by the Nemesis wave.

So I ordered the whole set, even though there were a few figures i could of done without.

I figured i might as well get it in one swoop, instead of driving all over the state trying to find them. and driving myself crazy in the process like i had trying to get Ares, and Red Hulk.

I just dont understand the logic of having exclusive sets that arent even available at the store, nor the website. if they would of spent even half the effort of pushing Legends this past year, like they did the 50 million repaints and repackaging of Iron Man and Hulk toys, they could of made a fortune.

But sadly it seems they're focus is on 3.75 inch from here on out.

Anyway!. i cant wait for the new 2-packs and Icons lines!. And the Cyclops, Logan and Sabertooth Mighty Muggs.......and NOT! the phoenix one, its hideous.