Rhino, Rhino or Rhino?

Powertime

3882.jpg

Soz about image its not mine, found it and its prety good for comaprison... anyw ay simple question which rhino do you like best? give me some reasons ect...

personally i like Fearsome foes, hes a big figure prety much all muscele, and looks like he could squish spidey with one hand... i also own the ultimate one he has good movment options but just to small for me.

3882.jpg

Soz about image its not mine, found it and its prety good for comaprison... anyw ay simple question which rhino do you like best? give me some reasons ect...

personally i like Fearsome foes, hes a big figure prety much all muscele, and looks like he could squish spidey with one hand... i also own the ultimate one he has good movment options but just to small for me.

Fearsome Foes Rhino is the best version ever. This is an action figure done right!

3882.jpg

Fearsome Foes Rhino is the best version ever. This is an action figure done right!

Yer he is a very cool fig, seems no one realy even has a second thought for the classics version, iv seen him every were and just keep passing on him.

i have the first and last one and seen the center one the first one is great in how it looks really a like to the one of the comics even tho not too good articulation, center one is the best good articulation and size the last one well it sucks hate it not too good placement of the bdy and have like an movement when u put the legs together so i recomend the first and center one but mostly the center one

i have the first and last one and seen the center one the first one is great in how it looks really a like to the one of the comics even tho not too good articulation, center one is the best good articulation and size the last one well it sucks hate it not too good placement of the bdy and have like an movement when u put the legs together so i recomend the first and center one but mostly the center one

Hmmm the first one seems to have a realy basic look from like the first comics, the middle one is just perfect but, big and bad @$$

I agree Fearsome is probably the best of the three, but I should point out the sculpting detail on the Classics version is very well done, and if it had better articulation (and what it does have is pretty good actually) I would have chosen it.

hmm interesting... the real let down for me is that ones face... he looks to stupid even for the rhino. fearsome foes one looks aggressive like he just wants to impale someone.

The Fearsome Foes Rhino, like many people have already said, is an example of a perfect legends figure. Perfect sculpt, great articulation... The only thing that isn't great about him is the price you'll pay to get one these days. I just got one about a month ago overseas and still paid around $30, but it was well worth it. It's one of my absolute favorites. Here's a question, though: Does anyone else's FF Rhino feel like it's made out of really hard, almost brittle, plastic on the chest and pelvic pieces? I just don't remember any other legends having this quality. It doesn't bug me... I just found it to be interesting.