We need more movie figures

1robert333

I like the movie figures, I am just now getting into them. I would always pass up on them for marvel legends, but now I am almost done with the marvel legends, I want to get all the movie figures, not double, just one of each hero or villain. I only need 11 more marvel legends to have everybody that they have created. ( I dont care about doubles like all the logans or spider mans). I need 4 marvel selects, Mecha hulk, 4 spider- man classics and Dragon-man, to have every character. Then after all that, I will be trying to get all of the movies characters, like blade, punisher, ghost-rider.

All I need to have them all:

Marvel Legends:

Hawkeye (Marvel Legends Series 7)

Deadpool and Doop (Marvel Legends Series 6)

Mandarin (Marvel Legends Face-Off Series 2)

Blade (Marvel Legends Series 5)

Black Widow Variant (Blonde) (Marvel Legends Series 8)

Vulture (Marvel Legends: Spider Man and His Fearsome Foes Box Set)

Black Cat (Marvel legends: Spider-Man VS The Sinister Six Box Set)

Rogue (Marvel Legends: X-Men Legends Box Set)

Kraven (Marvel Legends: Spider Man VS The Sinister Six Box Set)

Baron Zemo Unmasked (Marvel Legends Series 14)

Baron Von Strucker (Marvel Legends Face-Off Series 1 Un-masked figures) Variant

Marvel Select:

Clock and Dagger

The Watcher

Brood and Skrull

Anti-Venom

Incredible Hulk:

Mecha Hulk with Gremlin (incredible Hulk series 2)

Fantastic Four:

Dragon Man (fantastic Four Series 2)

Super Skrull (Fantastic Four Series 1)

Amazing Spider Man or Spider Man Classics:

Toxin (Amazing Spider-Man Series 19)

Jack O'Lantern (Amazing Spider Man Series 18)

Beetle (Amazing Spider Man Series 14)

Scorpion (Amazing Spider-man Series 11)

Kraven (Spider Man Series 6)

NO Movie figs take up so much space, around here they get to mcuh shelf and take space over legends and spiderman classics. Hulk movie figs are terrable, and the iron man ones are deccent but still there are sooo many. and making movie figs in a ML line makes me even more annoyed when they could have some classic villians/heros, not Movie x3 jean... icon8.gif

I need to make a check list, please no double, I dont care about 500 sider mans and logans. Please help me think of the ones I am missing on the list.

Movie Line:

X-MEN:

Cyclops

Jean Grey

Logan

Storm

Sabretooth

Rogue

Mystique

Professor X

Toad

Iceman

nightcrawler

Juggernaut (marvel legend)

Beast (marvel legend)

IRON MAN:

Iron Man

Iron Monger

Daredevil:

Daredevil (marvel legend)

Punisher:

Punisher (marvel Legend)

BLADE:

Blade (marvel legend)

Spider-Man:

Spider man

Mary Jane

Jonah Jameson

Green Goblin

Doc Ock

New Goblin

Sand Man

Venom

Fantastic Four:

Thing

Doom

Human Torch

Invisible Women

Mr. Fantastic

Silver Surfer

Hulk:

Hulk

Absorbing Man

New Hulk Movie Target ex.

GHOST RIDER

Ghost rider

Caretaker

Blackheart

No more movies figures! They totally suck ass!

I feel that the huge downside of the success of movies like Spider-Man, Batman, Iron Man, Hulk and the Fantastic Four, etc., is that the movie versions of the characters are replacing the iconic comic book versions in the eyes of the general public. Think about it, almost all you ever see is the movie version of Spider-Man anymore on things like video games, posters, decals, lunch boxes, etc. That goes the same for Iron Man, Batman, The Hulk, etc.

I mean, I dig comic book movies for what they are and all, but the REAL versions of these characters are the ones from the comics. I for one like comic books. Or at least I used to, but unfortunately it seems that the comics are now being influenced by the movies instead of the other way around. Oh well, I guess once the bean counters start seeing dollar signs artistic integrity goes out the window.

For example, if it wasn't for the movies, we may have gotten a comic version of Mary Jane Watson by now, instead of the that hideous troll faced movie version.

As for me... I prefer my Wolverine figures to look like they were drawn by John Byrne, Frank Miller, Jim Lee, etc. I don't need a little plastic version of Hugh Jackman staring back at me. I mean really, that's just creepy.

i stopped with movie figs because

-marvel changes there actors all the time

-have you seen the actors likeness from hasbro? no? well me neither

-then the scales are so weird again. look at hulk and ironman.

i ordered that movie wolverine from marvel select because with all the crazy scales toybiz did on wolverine, it doesnt matter. he will look amazing on my wolverine shelf and the figure looks amazing.

i say yes because i want to see a movie storm, multiple man, callisto, pyro, shadowcat

the x men movie figures are good for sculpt and detail but for articulation like x men 1 are verry verry poor storm can only move her arms up and down ?????

i would like to see a x3 version of the figures listed above we need a multiple man and i would like an ororo coz her hair and costume were awsum :D