Rulk or Mad Man

LegendsCollector07

I was wondering from a Hulk fan perspective would one perfer a Mad Man figure or a Red Hulk figure if they got to choose which figure got issued last year. I think Rulk was done because a lot of hype was put on him because he was promoted real well after the Summer cross over World War Hulk. Though Rulk is an awesome fig how many of us would have wanted a Mad Man more? I wouldn't have minded a Mad Man in the Foom wave to replace the End Hulk who was very undersized compared to how he looked in the comics. A General Ross in a HulkBuster Mech would have been cool too, that has nothing to do with this topic but I figured I'd throw it out there, lol.

well since since we got the Rulk then it doesn't really matter anymore.

but I don't think Mad Man had any chance of winning over Red Hulk. he was in only two or three storylines while the Rulk has gotten his own series.

Yeah but without Mad Man Loeb wouldn't have had a format to create the Red Hulk series. After reading Countdown to the Madman I now view Red Hulk as the second Mad Man. It seems Loeb has followed Peter David's old story line to make a new one. But I really like the Madman he's seems like a pretty cool character.

i dont wanna sway the whole topic, but the FFF serie soculd have had HEAPS of beter characters, i mean 5 diffrent hulks... madman would ahve been awsome, but he would never have been a BAF,

Yeah I was thinking for the Foom wave they could have done King Hulk, Red Hulk with a McGuinness Green Hulk Variant, Valkyrie instead of She Hulk, A Hulk Buster Mech general Ross instead of Samson, A Bibeast or Madman instead of an End Hulk, A reissue of the Hulk Classics Absorbing Man instead of the new one, Wendigo, and maybe a modern WWH Hulkbuster Iron Man instead of Son of Hulk. I think there would have been alot less peg warmers if they put these out instead of some of the other figs in the Foom wave. Also the Red Hulk wave should have been the Thanos wave instead ;)