After the latest hasbro news, are you buying MU ?

abazou

Will you buy MU ?  

45 members have voted

1. 1. hasbro convinced u to buy mu yet?

• hell yeah
    • no way

• Replies 61
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

actually im more incline to get the MU line now then ever. it seems to becoming a awesome line. Im not saying it better the ML but given time and patience it may become on par with ML

and im really looking forward to the Firestar set. oh and iceman and spider-man too. :P

and the Giant twin packs are probally hasbro best idea ever had.

oh and by the way you should put a third option on the poll for a maybe.

if they would have shown a new legends wave (even if it would have come in 2010) then i would have supported them but not this way.

THIS POST ISN'T ABOUT MARVEL LEGENDS! GET OVER IT!

If I were still collecting this stuff then I'd be waiting for March 1 with much anticipation. I did buy most of the first wave and thought there was room for improvement and it appears Hasbro has taken advantage of that.

actually im more incline to get the MU line now then ever. it seems to becoming a awesome line. Im not saying it better the ML but given time and patience it may become on par with ML

and im really looking forward to the Firestar set. oh and iceman and spider-man too. :P

and the Giant twin packs are probally hasbro best idea ever had.

oh and by the way you should put a third option on the poll for a maybe.

The way the line is going now.. it seems like maybe is a yes :) hard to resist.

if they would have shown a new legends wave (even if it would have come in 2010) then i would have supported them but not this way.

THIS POST ISN'T ABOUT MARVEL LEGENDS! GET OVER IT!

If I were still collecting this stuff then I'd be waiting for March 1 with much anticipation. I did buy most of the first wave and thought there was room for improvement and it appears Hasbro has taken advantage of that.

calm down buddy. bring out a lot of 3 insh figs and none legends just affects me and with that i decided to not collect them. thats how i see it. i know the post isnt about marvel legends but it is still in the marvel legends section. so i havent done anything wrong here but you did write in huge LETTERS. :tongue::tongue::tongue:

I'm with Ninjak and electro 16... I'm not starting all over, especially with smaller and less detailed figures. I've been buying Legends since wave 1 and I hope they continue. But for those who like the MU figures, enjoy. And I still have a feeling that if MLs continue, they will become mostly enlarged versions of MU figures. Much like some ML figures were shrunken Icon figures. Especially given this contest Hasbro is starting, to vote for the next 5 MUs made. Many of the figures on that poster have never been made as Legends. So I wouldn't be opposed to hand-me-down molds that get enlarged to Legends scale, as long as they're figures we haven't seen before.

you know, as a long time member on the TNI boards, i have seen this happen time and time again. Everyone says they will not buy them, but as we all know, those very ones won't be able to resist themselves. As much as myself and others hate to admit it, the 3 and 3/4 scale is the new thing. It will be the only way to get such great and beloved figures mass retailer wide. Call it the new fashion if you will.....

As for myself, yes! i will buy these. Maybe not all of them, but i will try a couple of figures out. I saw a post on another board and it said something to the effect of "SHSD/MLSD failed, and so will these!" I don't think these will for 2 reasons.

1. we already have armies for these little guys to fight against or alongside (the G.I. Joes.)

2. They seem to be built sturdier than MLSD.

The thing that really bothered me about MLSD, and yes i only bought black suit spidey, was that their arms and legs popped off too easily. so therefore I personally spent no more money on this line of figures.

DCIH's line is about the same. the articulation sucks. That is why i am not buying that line of figures. The MU figures on the other hand, and you can tell by the pictures and reviews that are already out there, are built sturdy with plenty of articulation.

We also have more options as far as playsets go. I myself have the aircraft carrier, and both space shuttles from the 80's G.I. Joe line. think of the fun i can have!!! Even though some of the playsets have been dumbed down over time, we can finally get a quinn jet or a black bird jet, Or maybe, just maybe hasbro will spring up and give us a bad a$$ avengers tower playset or danger room playset. really the possibilities are endless.

I am sad to see the 6 inch figures go, but honestly, the 45 degree hips killed the 6 inch line for me a long time ago. the posability was getting difficult and the new gear and grind system that most the ML's had made it almost impossible to play with without almost breaking the figure. So in conclusion, i support the MU line and will buy a few figures and give it my final judgement after the line has a little while to mature. Mark my words, one year from now, the 3 and 3/4 line will be the hottest thing since white bread!

asidx out.................................

Still a big NO. I have no money no patience and no room to start over. Besides this is way to small a scale to make detailed figures. Crap no matter wich way you look at it is still crap.

I got a Deadpool. He is not crap dude.

Just wait until you get them in your hands.

He is made in a cool way.

(Ps:- Sorry I have no camera I can send my pics from when I first got it to 1 of you to post for me

Just need the email to send the pics to.)

you know, as a long time member on the TNI boards, i have seen this happen time and time again. Everyone says they will not buy them, but as we all know, those very ones won't be able to resist themselves. As much as myself and others hate to admit it, the 3 and 3/4 scale is the new thing. It will be the only way to get such great and beloved figures mass retailer wide. Call it the new fashion if you will.....

As for myself, yes! i will buy these. Maybe not all of them, but i will try a couple of figures out. I saw a post on another board and it said something to the effect of "SHSD/MLSD failed, and so will these!" I don't think these will for 2 reasons.

1. we already have armies for these little guys to fight against or alongside (the G.I. Joes.)

2. They seem to be built sturdier than MLSD.

The thing that really bothered me about MLSD, and yes i only bought black suit spidey, was that their arms and legs popped off too easily. so therefore I personally spent no more money on this line of figures.

DCIH's line is about the same. the articulation sucks. That is why i am not buying that line of figures. The MU figures on the other hand, and you can tell by the pictures and reviews that are already out there, are built sturdy with plenty of articulation.

We also have more options as far as playsets go. I myself have the aircraft carrier, and both space shuttles from the 80's G.I. Joe line. think of the fun i can have!!! Even though some of the playsets have been dumbed down over time, we can finally get a quinn jet or a black bird jet, Or maybe, just maybe hasbro will spring up and give us a bad a$$ avengers tower playset or danger room playset. really the possibilities are endless.

I am sad to see the 6 inch figures go, but honestly, the 45 degree hips killed the 6 inch line for me a long time ago. the posability was getting difficult and the new gear and grind system that most the ML's had made it almost impossible to play with without almost breaking the figure. So in conclusion, i support the MU line and will buy a few figures and give it my final judgement after the line has a little while to mature. Mark my words, one year from now, the 3 and 3/4 line will be the hottest thing since white bread!

asidx out.................................

Wow!...Well Put.

I went to the show & I do agree.

6 is cool, the Hasbro folks want to try these guys out.

6 will be back in the fall trust my word.

they both can & will still be made.