After the latest hasbro news, are you buying MU ?

abazou

Will you buy MU ?  

45 members have voted

1. 1. hasbro convinced u to buy mu yet?

• hell yeah
    • no way

the only problem i c is paying that price again to collect the same characters u had in 6", they really should be cheaper. Now we will buy another f4, spidermans/villains, ironmen, etc. I know they r putting some new characters but u have to buy the marvel main players so u can actually enjoy the line. plus since they have less plastic and no baf parts.. y r they expensive

• Replies 61
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

the only problem i c is paying that price again to collect the same characters u had in 6", they really should be cheaper. Now we will buy another f4, spidermans/villains, ironmen, etc. I know they r putting some new characters but u have to buy the marvel main players so u can actually enjoy the line. plus since they have less plastic and no baf parts.. y r they expensive

it a new line of course they're going to have the old characters. Otherwise the new fans will be asking for those to be made or feel left out that they didn't get them. plus there is alway they kiddy factor.

Even as a kid I really never liked G.I. Joe sized figs I always leaned more towards the old Toybiz Marvel stuff. When I got older I looked at Marvel Legends and started collecting when I started college. I finally have a Marvel Legends collection that is finally coming together I really don't want to make a scale change it seems like then I would throw all the money I spent down the drain. Scale changing is a financial move that I cannot make right now even if I did have the money I still wouldn't.

i got Dardevil, Ironman, Punisher and Silver Surfer in a trade as fill ins to even it out, and these figures look good in the pictures but once you get them in your hands they are pretty craptastic

i got dd, surfer, spiderman, and black panther. They're good figs (a bit pricey tho) but when i saw punisher i really wanted to punch hasbro... cant believe they were hyping it, looks like my 3 1/4 wont be having a punisher.

this is exacly what i said. peaple will buy this line because they have to wait a year to get something new for their legends collection. just because peaple are boring of waiting this line will work. sad actualy that a company has to go this way to sell their products and hasbro did every little damn thing to make the legends look like crap so that the universe line will succeed. it is even more sad that a new figure line cant compete with an old line like the legends :tongue::tongue:

hasbro doesnt even deliver them in my country. they werent on my orderlist for my shop. so i bet europe is out of it yet again. just movie crap as always.

You people are ridiculous. What's sad is you have no self control. If you don't want to buy MU, don't. It makes it easier for me to find some. But seriously, you're going to spend money on figures you don't even want? Sounds like a bad idea to me.

And if Hasbro six inch figures are so crappy how did they manage to get NINE waves of ML's out, a set of two packs, a series of Iron Man figures and a few new Spider-Man figures. If they were so crappy why did every single person on this board buy them?

Shokker I'm sure it was their business plan to just turn a line into garbage just so they could make a smaller one. Genius. I've had these MU figures in my hand and I can tell you with time they're going to be just as good as ML's toys. If I recall other than Captain America the first three waves of ML's weren't exactly the gold standard.

most peaple allready said it right here that they will buy them because of the lack of new legends? so?

ok, nine waves allright. maybe for the baf piece, they were selling? i allready got most of what hasbro delivered and all i needed was the baf piece, so i had to get a whole wave and most of the figs again. dont forget the fact that they were mostly exclusive, so they were a smaller production then when toybiz delivered worlwide. 2-packs were great do.

i dont know what hasbros business plan was but hell there were a lot of misstakes to say that it was a coincidence. then they do figures for their universe line that have been on the legends list for an eternity. if this isnt a slap in the face?

and why should we be ridiculous just because we are upset? who makes you king of the world? i mean this is what we feel. maybe it is wrong but maybe it is right. who knows. i always said that i will buy the spiderman related figures. i even had a spidey universe in my hand before anyone else here. as i also said that i love this fig. the thing i hate about hasbro is there way of handling the legends line. thats my opinion. sorry if it bothered you or anyone else.

this is exacly what i said. peaple will buy this line because they have to wait a year to get something new for their legends collection. just because peaple are boring of waiting this line will work. sad actualy that a company has to go this way to sell their products and hasbro did every little damn thing to make the legends look like crap so that the universe line will succeed. it is even more sad that a new figure line cant compete with an old line like the legends :tongue::tongue:

hasbro doesnt even deliver them in my country. they werent on my orderlist for my shop. so i bet europe is out of it yet again. just movie crap as always.

You people are ridiculous. What's sad is you have no self control. If you don't want to buy MU, don't. It makes it easier for me to find some. But seriously, you're going to spend money on figures you don't even want? Sounds like a bad idea to me.

And if Hasbro six inch figures are so crappy how did they manage to get NINE waves of ML's out, a set of two packs, a series of Iron Man figures and a few new Spider-Man figures. If they were so crappy why did every single person on this board buy them?

Shokker I'm sure it was their business plan to just turn a line into garbage just so they could make a smaller one. Genius. I've had these MU figures in my hand and I can tell you with time they're going to be just as good as ML's toys. If I recall other than Captain America the first three waves of ML's weren't exactly the gold standard.

most peaple allready said it right here that they will buy them because of the lack of new legends? so?

ok, nine waves allright. maybe for the baf piece, they were selling? i allready got most of what hasbro delivered and all i needed was the baf piece, so i had to get a whole wave and most of the figs again. dont forget the fact that they were mostly exclusive, so they were a smaller production then when toybiz delivered worlwide. 2-packs were great do.

i dont know what hasbros business plan was but hell there were a lot of misstakes to say that it was a coincidence. then they do figures for their universe line that have been on the legends list for an eternity. if this isnt a slap in the face?

and why should we be ridiculous just because we are upset? who makes you king of the world? i mean this is what we feel. maybe it is wrong but maybe it is right. who knows. i always said that i will buy the spiderman related figures. i even had a spidey universe in my hand before anyone else here. as i also said that i love this fig. the thing i hate about hasbro is there way of handling the legends line. thats my opinion. sorry if it bothered you or anyone else.

i think that you guys are going nowhere with this.... its like you guys are talking in circles.

I'm still very much on the fence. There are a lot of reasons not to buy them:

-High price point (right now probably the biggest factor)

-Hard to start over

-Maybe TOO much initial product to keep track and keep up on (can be a major problem if distribution sucks)

-Series one sculpts kinda suck (although series two looks a lot better IMO)

But the important question is, can the toy hungry side of me resist?

I resisted Superhero Squad at first, then I plunged in and bought a ton. Then later I decided to quit (largely due to horrible paint apps in general). I can see this happening to me for MU. Buy a few here and there, then go on a binge, then regret it.

i think that you guys are going nowhere with this.... its like you guys are talking in circles.

there you are right everyone has his opinion. noneed to see who is better.

The Wolverine "X-Men Origins DEADPOOL & Tiger Stripe WOLVERINE & CAP. AMERICA are Pretty Damn GOOD!

That is why I got them.

I think you guys should hold them IN HAND prior to sayin they suck.

Often people judge with out trial. Just like the RULK BAF Vs. RULK SELECT topic that was made some time back. Most were saying the Select RULK was Better main factor due to size & the comic similarities.

When in fact it was not even Out yet?!?

My Opp. was the BAF captured the RULK of the comics. Once I Held Both.

Judge once you actually have it in your hands. Also they are Much more durable & wont

fall apart as the SD figs.

No one is going to collect them all (unless you are a Hard Core G I Joe /Marvel fan).

I Love the 6inch line. I have All of them + some unreleased 6 inch Legends.

I have No problem with this line. In addition, knowing that 6 inch will still be made (just later this year) I have no Prob @ all with that.

I was @ the NYCC show. Loved what I saw on Most figs.

RULK

RONIN

HAND

NICK FURY

THING

MARVEL GIRL & Var.

BLADE

I don't remember anyone doggin the SUPERHERO SHOWDOWNS once they were out.

Look @ the

Cap. of SD vs. MU Cap.

Wolverine vs. XO Wolv

Aside from articulation of the arms ...I think some are cool.

Just my Opp.

(I had this in the wrong forum earlier.)