NYCC 09 Question thread

EldestSon

Are the 2 packs exclusive both to Diamond (meaning you have to order from your comic book store I think) AND TRU? Or is the Skrull/Kree 2 pack exclusive to Diamond while the Johnny/Sue Storm and Stealth IM / Shield chick 2 packs are exclusive to TRU?

And I didn't see the non-Steatlh IM/Shield chick and either of the Shield/Hand 2 packs. Are they also exclusives?

Thanks in advance.

And again, I asked this in the other thread, but it was ignoring what will all the arguing going on. :wink:

when will we hear and see new 6 inch marvel legends ?

will we see a 6 inch sauron, jubilee, jim lee jean grey, shadowking ?

when will england see 6 inch marvel legends ?

will we see the 6 inch marvel legends storm figure from the fan poll or another storm sculpt ?

are their any ideas of releasing the rest of the figures from the 6 inch marvel legends fan poll in a wave or two packs ?

will you be releasing the marvel universe firestar figure in 6 inch scale ?

what about the releases of super hero squad

-shocker(i find the new rhino and tombstone on ebay and shocker should have come before them)

-vulture (very poor distribution. nearly impossible to get)

-kraven (had been showed at sdcc08)

spiderman classics?

is this line done or are they on hold?

spectacular spiderman

are there more villains coming or are you just repainting the old ones?

those are some serious questions, no bashing. hope to get some answers.

Are the 2 packs exclusive both to Diamond (meaning you have to order from your comic book store I think) AND TRU? Or is the Skrull/Kree 2 pack exclusive to Diamond while the Johnny/Sue Storm and Stealth IM / Shield chick 2 packs are exclusive to TRU?

And I didn't see the non-Steatlh IM/Shield chick and either of the Shield/Hand 2 packs. Are they also exclusives?

Thanks in advance.

And again, I asked this in the other thread, but it was ignoring what will all the arguing going on. :wink:

They are exclusive to both diamond & TRU.