Nemesis wave new pics

SP1D3RxV3N0M

• Replies 127
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

:dry: Ok, Ok. I caved. I just bought these off of ebay (actually cheaper than cmdstore and toyglobe). I waited too long for this wave and since it was my birthday present, I figured that with gas and all, $18.74 each and $149.90 for all 8 that that was a good deal. Am I stretching it? I usually go to great lengths to complete my collection even going more that 20 miles away so I paid $6.98 more for each figure shipped. Enough justifying my decision. You decide, good or bad decision? :wink:

Thanks for the pics.

Man, Tigra and the Beast seem kind of small in height, but they all look a little better than expected, except for Black Bolt.

One of my faves and B-Bolt looks a little hindered by the design and they should have used the Vulture/ Falcon wings and trimmed them down for him, but oh well.

And as for Robbie: Glad you are finally getting them, but I guess I would have waited.

Anyway, happy birthday!!!!

:dry: Ok, Ok. I caved. I just bought these off of ebay (actually cheaper than cmdstore and toyglobe). I waited too long for this wave and since it was my birthday present, I figured that with gas and all, $18.74 each and $149.90 for all 8 that that was a good deal. Am I stretching it? I usually go to great lengths to complete my collection even going more that 20 miles away so I paid $6.98 more for each figure shipped. Enough justifying my decision. You decide, good or bad decision? :wink:

i wouldve waited, but you got what you wanted...so....im happy for you! now, answer this.....are they worth 150.00 to you?

I'll probably do the same with this wave as I did the Ares wave, which I never saw in any Walmart. I'll wait and if I don't see them in the stores, I'll look for them cheap on Ebay. I have no interest in the BAF, so I found the only two I wanted (Guardian & Kang) loose on Ebay for $12 each, including shipping. From this wave, I'm only interested in Tigra, Nova, Black Bolt, and maybe Daredevil.

Well, it's a little higher than one would hope, but you'll always pay a premium to get an entire set and not have to worry about it any further. There's a price to be paid for peace of mind, as oposed to constantly driving around to your local Wal-Marts hoping to find all of them.

And after experiencing the enormous cock-up that was the Ares wave, we now know there's no guarantee you'll see all of these figures on pegs. You wouldn't want to kick yourself later when you're paying $25 plus shipping for a Nova or whatever.

The only one I like that me of all was Black Bolt, but the quality of the model is standard, almost all the models estan masculine them doing from the same design and they are not seen well, Tygra is not better than the old model of the series of the avengers of the 90's, and the beast although it is an improvement to the sweepings that removed in the series 1, does not have the same quality that carries extreme Xmen, punisher is fatal and Nova does not draw attention, would have been better than they removed Nova de Anhilius War, that the one of the new warriors, Holocaust disappoint I, I prefer to have left with the one of the era of apocalysis.