Nemesis wave new pics

SP1D3RxV3N0M

:dry: Ok, Ok. I caved. I just bought these off of ebay (actually cheaper than cmdstore and toyglobe). I waited too long for this wave and since it was my birthday present, I figured that with gas and all, $18.74 each and $149.90 for all 8 that that was a good deal. Am I stretching it? I usually go to great lengths to complete my collection even going more that 20 miles away so I paid $6.98 more for each figure shipped. Enough justifying my decision. You decide, good or bad decision? :wink:

You should not have waited. They are awesome. I paid $100 for all six at cmdstore.com and they arrived today. My collection is now complete.

• Replies 127
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I actually think DD is a really nice figure.. although it appears he has some problem standing.

Beast is a nice sculpt, but I had that version.

Blackbolt is crappy, terrible hasbro knees ruined him.

Nova is okay.. kinda plain and bad reuse of that sculpt that they made all wonky.

catgirl sucks.

Punisher is decent..

I'll grab DD

Whatever you do, don't order the Nemesis figs from ToyGlobe.com!!!

I ordered a set from them over a week ago and they have not even processed my order yet, let alone shipped it. I received an order # when I placed the order, but I haven't received any sort of communication from them since.

Even when I e-mailed them to ask about my order, 2 days ago, I never received a response.

Also, I've repeatedly tried calling their so-called "customer service" number... it sends me to voice mail, then a message says that the "voice mailbox for Toyglobe.com is full... please hang up."

PLEASE HANG UP! Wow! that is some awesome customer service!!!

Now, my problem is, I don't know what to do. I would buy these from someone else, except I can't get ahold of anyone at TG.com to find out if they ever plan to fulfill my order! So, right now I feel like I'm sort of floating in online shopping limbo hell.

Anyone got any suggestions on what I should do next?

Ninjak, I had similar problems with Toyglobe when I ordered the Apocolaypse BAF series. I waited for a confirmation e mail for 2 weeks. Called and left several messages, not one was returned. I finally got through after calling each day for a week straight, only to be told they never ran my credit card. My best advice to you is to keep calling everyday until you get through to somebody, once i finally talked to someone, my order was sent without a hitch, but it shouldnt take over a month just to verify the order was placed. I know it isnt much of a consolation, but you need to know where you stand with your order. Just so you know, I have never used them since and dont plan too. I have actually payed more for an item on Ebay rather than to use Toy Globe at a cheaper price

Ninjak, I had similar problems with Toyglobe when I ordered the Apocolaypse BAF series. I waited for a confirmation e mail for 2 weeks. Called and left several messages, not one was returned. I finally got through after calling each day for a week straight, only to be told they never ran my credit card. My best advice to you is to keep calling everyday until you get through to somebody, once i finally talked to someone, my order was sent without a hitch, but it shouldnt take over a month just to verify the order was placed. I know it isnt much of a consolation, but you need to know where you stand with your order. Just so you know, I have never used them since and dont plan too. I have actually payed more for an item on Ebay rather than to use Toy Globe at a cheaper price

Thanks man. I appreciate the info. They have not charged my credit card yet either. That's how I know that they haven't processed my order. Man, what a mistake it was to order from them. I had bad feeling as soon as I did it. I won't make that mistake again.

Well, since they haven't billed my card, I think I'll just order them from somewhere else, and if I do ever get in touch with anyone there, I'll just make sure to cancel my order.

Thanks again. I really appreciate your help.

ninjak my man, sorry for this. i ordered once at toyglobe and they charged me. i ordered

-sp classics hobgoblin

-sp classics hydroman

-f4 classics wave 2

it took them 4 weeks to send them out and a surprise i got when i opened the box

hydroman and kang were missing

invisible woman was the clear version and it was said that it would be the colored version when you order the entire wave. as i mailed them every damn day, i got a response saying that it took so long because the figs were not in stock but on their website it said that they are. they havent even apologized, not even mentioned the missing figures. i mailed them so many times and never got a response again. they did not care and since then, i do as much as i can to prevent peaple of buying at this place. dont buy from toyglobe. i hope for you that they dont charge you and then you can move on.

Whatever you do, don't order the Nemesis figs from ToyGlobe.com!!!

I ordered a set from them over a week ago and they have not even processed my order yet, let alone shipped it. I received an order # when I placed the order, but I haven't received any sort of communication from them since.

Even when I e-mailed them to ask about my order, 2 days ago, I never received a response.

Also, I've repeatedly tried calling their so-called "customer service" number... it sends me to voice mail, then a message says that the "voice mailbox for Toyglobe.com is full... please hang up."

PLEASE HANG UP! Wow! that is some awesome customer service!!!

Now, my problem is, I don't know what to do. I would buy these from someone else, except I can't get ahold of anyone at TG.com to find out if they ever plan to fulfill my order! So, right now I feel like I'm sort of floating in online shopping limbo hell.

Anyone got any suggestions on what I should do next?

PEOPLE WHAT EVER YOU DO NEVER EEEEEEEEEEEEEVVVVVVVVEEEEEEEEERRRRRRRRR

ORDER FROM TOY GLOBE!!!!!!!!!! THEY WILL STEAL YOUR #$%^ING MONEY. I TRIED TO CANCEL MY ORDER BECAUSE THEY WOULD NOT RESPOND TO MY 6 E-MAILS OR 10 VOICE MAILS I LEFT THEM THEN THEY CHARGED ME $40 FOR CANCELLING MY ORDER. NOW I NEED TO PHONE VISA TO REMOVE THE CHARGE. EVEN THOUGH I TOLD TOY GLOBE ONLY TO CANCEL MY ORDER IF I WOULD NOT BE CHARGED A PENALTY.

ALSO BEWARE TOY GLOBE IS SELLING THE NEMESIS WAVE UNDER A DIFFERENT NAME ON EBAY. THEY SELL THEM CHEAPER THAN ANYBODY HERE IS A LINK TO THERE AUCTION:

BUT IS STILL THE SAME BS AND THEY WON'T SHIP YOUR ORDER.

http://cgi.ebay.com/Marvel-Legends-Nemesis...A1%7C240%3A1318

Thanks man. I appreciate the info. They have not charged my credit card yet either. That's how I know that they haven't processed my order. Man, what a mistake it was to order from them. I had bad feeling as soon as I did it. I won't make that mistake again.

Well, since they haven't billed my card, I think I'll just order them from somewhere else, and if I do ever get in touch with anyone there, I'll just make sure to cancel my order.

If you cancel your order with Toy Glode they have a hidden fine print policy that states, Your refund will be minus %15 of the item AND you will not be refunded your shipping charge no matter what. So if you ordered the set of 8 Nemesis figures that is a $40 fee you will have to pay in order to NOT do business with them.

THEY ARE CRIMINALS AND SHOULD BE RUN OUT OF BUSINESS!!

If you cancel your order with Toy Glode they have a hidden fine print policy that states, Your refund will be minus %15 of the item AND you will not be refunded your shipping charge no matter what. So if you ordered the set of 8 Nemesis figures that is a $40 fee you will have to pay in order to NOT do business with them.

THEY ARE CRIMINALS AND SHOULD BE RUN OUT OF BUSINESS!!

I have yet to hear anything good about Toyglobe. I'm glad I don't order things from them.

ps.

Hey IMYOURMASTER, your Robocop and Sting pic is a promo image from the very first pay-per-view I ever ordered! "Capitol Combat '90". The Sid Vicious quote adds to the WCW flavor. Ah, the fond memories.