Nemesis wave new pics

SP1D3RxV3N0M

Yet another cool idea, Pooda! I bought a couple of Maisto bikes because I liked yours and I put Nick Fury's gear on Frank because I liked your pics. This is the first time I've ever owned Punisher figures and now I need more weapons for him. On a side note, I had lost one of Punisher's pistols a week ago and my wife found it this morning. I suppose I should try to hunt down some Plan B toys weapon packs but I don't see them around.

walmart and target have some generic army/police sets with tanks and jails and whatnot. point is, the weapons are too big for 3 3/4 figs, so i use them for six inchers. i have about 60 guns/knifes. you should look into casted parts too. i bought a bunch of casted guns for .50 a piece as well.

• Replies 127
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Yet another cool idea, Pooda! I bought a couple of Maisto bikes because I liked yours and I put Nick Fury's gear on Frank because I liked your pics. This is the first time I've ever owned Punisher figures and now I need more weapons for him. On a side note, I had lost one of Punisher's pistols a week ago and my wife found it this morning. I suppose I should try to hunt down some Plan B toys weapon packs but I don't see them around.

walmart and target have some generic army/police sets with tanks and jails and whatnot. point is, the weapons are too big for 3 3/4 figs, so i use them for six inchers. i have about 60 guns/knifes. you should look into casted parts too. i bought a bunch of casted guns for .50 a piece as well.

Cool, thanks.

• 3 weeks later...
Whatever you do, don't order the Nemesis figs from ToyGlobe.com!!!

I ordered a set from them over a week ago and they have not even processed my order yet, let alone shipped it. I received an order # when I placed the order, but I haven't received any sort of communication from them since.

Even when I e-mailed them to ask about my order, 2 days ago, I never received a response.

Also, I've repeatedly tried calling their so-called "customer service" number... it sends me to voice mail, then a message says that the "voice mailbox for Toyglobe.com is full... please hang up."

PLEASE HANG UP! Wow! that is some awesome customer service!!!

Now, my problem is, I don't know what to do. I would buy these from someone else, except I can't get ahold of anyone at TG.com to find out if they ever plan to fulfill my order! So, right now I feel like I'm sort of floating in online shopping limbo hell.

Anyone got any suggestions on what I should do next?

I'm assuming you paid online via credit card. Open a dispute with your credit-card company. You'll get a temporary credit back while they investigate. If indeed ToyGlobe hasn't done squat, the sale will get canceled and the credit will become permanent. Same thing if you paid with PayPal.

Just make sure that you're still within your time limit to dispuate a charge. I think PayPal is only like 30 or 60 days.

$52 for 4 figures shipped is pretty good. You're going to have a hard time beating $13 a figure when retail is like $11-$12 before tax.

thats what i figured. i looked at the fact that they were 11.00 at retail(44.00) and 8.00 to ship them....cant beat that! Tom Tom jusdoesnt know a good deal when he hears one. :wink:

High Evolutionary, from what I have seen on a few other sites, reported release dates were March 1st (which came and went with no release), March 12th (ditto), some speculated that since they were supposed to be a Spring release, that it would see the light of day this past weekend (which it didnt), and finally the new theory is within the next 2 weeks becuase of Easter. Apparently Easter is the second biggest Toy Selling holiday behind Christmas. I totally understand what you're saying, becuase I know as soon as I break down and buy them for $20-$25 apeice from the online dealers, I'll find them in Walmart the next day. So I do appreciate any information that anyone can find out.

come on Hasbro listen to us for once ...icon9.gif

Well, it's out of Hasbro's hands now. Walmart owns the product. I'm not sure if they've got them all in a warehouse somewhere or what, but they're the ones who've shown absolutely no concern for releasing this wave in the States.

I realize it's a store exclusive and all, but you'd think Hasbro would at least point out to Walmart that this is making Hasbro look bad, and it's dicking over their longtime fans.

come on Hasbro listen to us for once ...icon9.gif

Well, it's out of Hasbro's hands now. Walmart owns the product. I'm not sure if they've got them all in a warehouse somewhere or what, but they're the ones who've shown absolutely no concern for releasing this wave in the States.

I realize it's a store exclusive and all, but you'd think Hasbro would at least point out to Walmart that this is making Hasbro look bad, and it's dicking over their longtime fans.

I don't know dude !! but we been waiting for this series more than a year ... this is ridiculous .

Oh, BTW, I did eventually get my Nemesis figure set from ToyGlobe (about three weeks ago). So, I guess I owe them something of an apology... sort of. On the one hand, it did take them quite a long time to process and ship my order, and their customer service is truly god-awful, but on the other hand I did get my figures, the order was correct, and they were all in good shape.

So, you can probably safely order from TG... if you don't mind a little waiting.

Here they are... very cool figures. Well worth the wait.

3331459736_00abee3c5e_o.jpg