No new stuff

LegendsCollector07

Before I start this is not a hate Hasbro page. I just wanted to know what the dedicated 6 inch collectors are going to do after the two packs and the Nemesis wave (if that ever hits U.S. stores). Me personally I am taking the money I would normally spend on new Legends and I'm getting those old rare figs that I missed the boat on. What are you guys going to do? More customizing, call your collection good, or buy more monthly series' of comics with the extra cash? It feels like I'm asking pro athletes what they are doing after thier sport, LOL.

Before I start this is not a hate Hasbro page. I just wanted to know what the dedicated 6 inch collectors are going to do after the two packs and the Nemesis wave (if that ever hits U.S. stores). Me personally I am taking the money I would normally spend on new Legends and I'm getting those old rare figs that I missed the boat on. What are you guys going to do? More customizing, call your collection good, or buy more monthly series' of comics with the extra cash? It feels like I'm asking pro athletes what they are doing after thier sport, LOL.

same as u ill go and try to get my hawkeye i missed it and other avengers chars :)

I'll probably pick up a few of the upcoming DCUC figs.

I also may try to make customs of some of the figures that were never made, like the Wrecking Crew, Stiltman, Shang-Chi, etc.

But mostly I'll probably just keep using my Marvel Legends to continue to create action figure comics, which is mostly the reason I collect them in the first place.

well for my marvel fix i will get some MU and more eaglemoss marvel figurines. Maybe try to hunt for the few mls i'm missing.

I still buy revoltechs, any new sota sf figures.. some neca and gijoe stuff. And rarely 12 inch hot toys/medicom figures.

i wont hide it tho, i will hate hasbro if they officially kill the 6 inch line.

thank you i knew i was forgeting something. Marvel Figurine collections. What are you lot up to. we just got Shocker and next is Bishop.

hmmmmm?, chasing after Ronan, colossus, nova & cam punisher, after that probably continue with my comics

got the revoltech of yoko, she's hot, ironspiderman

I KNOW!!! I want yoko so bad. I have to wait a week cause I already spent all my money :sad:. Well I'll oreder it next week with TTGL and a getter robo. Cant wait.