Juggernaut and Tarantula

TomE

I saw these at wally world the other day. I didn't really see the "shrinkage" in Tarantula that everyone is talking about. He looks like a good figure. Juggernaut or "Classic" Juggernaut (How ever he is being called) just didn't convince me. He is certainly not the upgrade of the ML6 Juggs. With this economy, I just decided to keep my money. I guess he can be a filler for those who missed out on the ML6 version. Good figs. pass for me though : )

• 2 months later...

Well, this is old news for most, but since I didn't get my Tarantula figure until today, I wanted to weigh in on the shrinkage thing. This is definitely the 'Bullseye/ Taskmaster/ Havoc/ Captain Marvel/ Genesis Vel/ Moon Knight/ Bansee/ Quicksilver/ Yellowjacket/ Symbiot Spider-man/ Union Jack/Forge/ AOA Sunfire' mold that TB and Hasbro having been using for a number of years now. But he is definitely much, much shorter than those figures. Why? Who knows. Seems using the exact same mold would be a no brainer. But they decided to save some plastic and make his mold smaller. Interestly though, he comes with two nonsensical wooden crates as props. I didn't get it at first... but then realized they're for him to stand on so he's a normal height ;P

Well, this is old news for most, but since I didn't get my Tarantula figure until today, I wanted to weigh in on the shrinkage thing. This is definitely the 'Bullseye/ Taskmaster/ Havoc/ Captain Marvel/ Genesis Vel/ Moon Knight/ Bansee/ Quicksilver/ Yellowjacket/ Symbiot Spider-man/ Union Jack/Forge/ AOA Sunfire' mold that TB and Hasbro having been using for a number of years now. But he is definitely much, much shorter than those figures. Why? Who knows. Seems using the exact same mold would be a no brainer. But they decided to save some plastic and make his mold smaller. Interestly though, he comes with two nonsensical wooden crates as props. I didn't get it at first... but then realized they're for him to stand on so he's a normal height ;P

LMAO that was funny but you guys the juggs for those who customize is a great fig to change up he is a little bigger then other figs do not like his fists i was thinking of going to wal mart this weekend and see what i can come up with and the tarantula i honestly dont know to much about him but i got him too not a bad fig eh atleast its something new if only hasbro at least put some finger articulation i would be ok but no lol oh well

This might be out there but one of the earliest appearances of Tarantula had him testing his spikes on wooden crates.

I did also get the figure and changed his legs out and repainted. Still a bit short but much better.

Juggs legs and pelvis with Hercules' torso and Savage Dragon or Hulklings arms make for a perfect scale Warpath. Try it.

• 4 weeks later...