NNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNN

NNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNN

NNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNN

OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO...oooooo...

what are you guys bitching around here? hasbro has still so many toybiz figs to rerererelease and rerererepaint. so they are right. marvel legends isnt dead. :tongue::tongue::tongue:

Hasbro doesn't deserve to have the license until 2017. They havent done anything to please anyone.

I've liked all the ML waves (overall) that came out in 2008. They pleased me.

what are you guys bitching around here? hasbro has still so many toybiz figs to rerererelease and rerererepaint. so they are right. marvel legends isnt dead. :tongue::tongue::tongue:

Hasbro doesn't deserve to have the license until 2017. They havent done anything to please anyone.

I've been satisfied with Hasbro's Marvel Legends output. And clearly they've pleased the most important entity when it comes to extending/retaining their contract - Marvel Entertainment.

NNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNN

OOOOOOOOOHHHH YEEAAH!!!!!

You got Macho Man Savage in your avatar, I couldn't resist.

While i'm very sad to see Legends go,I'm happy to see Hasbro keep the liscence. And for god sake,Before we even got the first HML wave we knew hasbro would focus on 3 3/4" in future. It is their bread and butter. It was inevitable. So stop crying over something we've known they were going to do for two years. And if you didn't know then honestly you need your brain checked.

Go Hasbro!

OOOOOOOOOHHHH YEEAAH!!!!!

You got Macho Man Savage in your avatar, I couldn't resist.

Yeah but even Randy Savage wouldn't snap into a Slim Jim over this news.

It sucked when hasbro took over toybiz all I wanted to do was cry, but now I just want to kill myself.

They didn't "take over" Toybiz. Toybiz was a subsidiary of Marvel, and Marvel didn't feel like investing any money in it anymore. Plus, with Toybiz, there was only one or too good marvel Lines (I'm branding the same scale as being the same line), with Hasbro, we have ML, Icons, SuperHero Squad, MU, Transformers, etc.

Oh, and more talks about suicide will get posts deleted. You may think it's funny, but it isn't a joke. It sucks when someone close to you does it.

I've been satisfied with Hasbro's Marvel Legends output. And clearly they've pleased the most important entity when it comes to extending/retaining their contract - Marvel Entertainment.

Then you need to go back and pick up some ToyBiz figures.

I have most of the Toybiz figs. Look, if Hasbro hasn't pleased you, well, too bad for you, but some of us are good with Hasbro as far as what they've put out.

King Hulk from FFF is a great figure imho. The black spider man (while lacking in spiderman like articulation - ankles) is an awesome looking fig. Ronin, Wolverine (Rulk), Spiral, Union Jack, Fin Fang Foom, Ares, Absorbing Man, Human Torch (Ares - both versions), Crossbones, Vision, Red Hulk, Ult Nick Fury, and Ult Cap are all favorite MLs of mine from this past year.

I own almost all the figures Toy Biz put out, minus a few variants, exclusives, and some of the boxed sets.

I said I was "satisfied" with Hasbro's Marvel Legends output. Not "blown away," not "overjoyed" but "satisfied." Some of the figures I liked, some of them I didn't. Some I bought, some I didn't, same as I did with Toy Biz.

The fact of the matter is you're the one that tried to ascribe your own opinion to everyone (or "anyone" as it were).

You were wrong.