Nemesis Wave Reveiw

tarot

I got the Nemesis wave today........ at long frigging last. and I have to admit I likemost of the figures.

My Quick Review

Daredevil

I admit I was looking forward to the yellow DD more then the red but man they are both fantastic. They both use the HML FF wave's Human Torch base for this. and it really works for them. the paint on both are nice and crisp.the movement this figure and do is great. The only complaint I really have for this is that the yellow one has 2 d symbol instead of one but since it a sculpted feature it okay. This figure is the best of the wave and a must for any ML fan

Score-- 9.5 /10

Punisher

This was the figure i didn't want but got both version of. he's a nice figure none the less. Hasbro articulation all over him except with not wrist rotation. Instead he just has a cut to move his hand in one circular motion. the paint is okay since it basically one color black or green. The variant is more interesting in the paint department. It come with two guns a hand pistol and a big massive machine gun. It uses the same body as Ult Nick Fury.

score -- 5.5/10

Beast

This is a figure that doesn't get enough credit. it is a great figure. The only new sculpt in the wave beside the BAF. It has great detail on it to the fur on Beast to the wrinkles on his clothes. The paint on it is alright. not great as you can make out some mistake on it instantly. The articulation isn't what you expect for a beast figure but it'll do for now. However this is a most and a great addition to the X-men team.

Score -- 8 /10

Tigra

This figure is extremely nice. while most of it is taken from the Shanna body the torso is a bit different. She doesn't have much of a sculpted feature beside her bra and emblem and the pants with those teeth like things. despite what you heard she does not have a mans face. In fact i think she is one of the more attractive figure out there. (I know it's weird to be attracted to a figure. Live with it!) The paint on her is nice and crisp with some part fading to show the different colour of her stripe. again it the Articulation that bring her down. while must, including myself, are glad to get her this is a figure of a character that is extremely agile and flexible. She's a cat for crying out loud!! However this is another figure that is a most for Avenger fans.

Score -- 9 /10

Nova

Nova is a very nice figure. He use the standard Bullseye body. The paint is nice but i don't like the gold they used for him. I would have prefered if they went with the yellow on the prototype. The only real sculpted figure is the head. Unfortunatly because of the helmet, he doesn't have alot of movement. The Articulation is what you have come to expect from this base. Nice figure and it mark off a figure off my list.

Score -- 8 /10

Black Bolt

The one that is saved for last is getting a lot of greif over nothing. It uses the same body as Adam Warlock with new lower arms. Unlike Nova the color on this figure is great, even though it's mostly black. the Silver is nice and crisp on it. The articulation is the same as Adam Warlock except it has lower leg cuts. But that's a good thing because he is one of those agile Characters. This figure is better then people give it credit for.

Score -- 7.5 / 10

BAF Holocaust

This is a fantastic baf. I was a bit specticle about it at first but now I love it. The sculpt is great and I really like the Skeleton and the "hood" one it. There is only two colors on this Yellow and red, but that is expected for this kinda of figure. The Articulation is good for such a bulky figure. If this is the last of the BAF, then they have gone out with a bang.

Score -- 9.5 /10

OVERALL

This is a really good wave that could have been great. Unfortunatly several things let if down like paint and Articulation. But at the end of the day the BAF is really worth getting and we finally get to mark off some characters off our list at long last.

Overall Score (not a average) -- 8 /10

Punisher

This was the figure i didn't want but got both version of. he's a nice figure none the less. Hasbro articulation all over him except with not wrist rotation. Instead he just has a cut to move his hand in one circular motion. the paint is okay since it basically one color black or green. The variant is more interesting in the paint department. It come with two guns a hand pistol and a big massive machine gun. It uses the same body as Ult Nick Fury.

score -- 5.5/10

tarot, you cant be serious!... i'd have to greatly disagree!

Picture5371.jpg

Picture5372.jpg

Picture5373.jpg

Punisher

score -- 5.5/10

Picture5371.jpg

Picture5372.jpg

Picture5373.jpg

we're each entitled to our own opinions.

Punisher

score -- 5.5/10

Picture5371.jpg

Picture5372.jpg

Picture5373.jpg

we're each entitled to our own opinions.

no****!(LOL) i was just saying.

I agree with most of the review except for the Nova gold color, which I like better than if they had used yellow, and the Punisher character, which I think looks very badass. He's grim, his pants and boots particularly have great sculpts, and he looks very menacing holding a gun or rifle. He and Daredevil are my favorites from this wave.