MarvelLegends.net is back, but now as ComicFigs.net

MoonKnight

Hello Everyone,

I'm new here so I hope I put this in the right place. I'm a longtime fan and lurker of this great site.

I finally joined up to spread the good news. After a long time of waiting MarvelLegends.net has finally returned as ComicFigs.net.

I just clicked on my bookmark this morning and it took me there. Actually I had clicked on my DCUniverseClassics.com bookmark first and that's how I came upon the new ComicFigs.net. I guess the 2 sites merged or something.

Well I just wanted to pass the good news around because I knew a few of your have been wondering what had happened with MarvelLegends.net

Outstanding! Thanks for the info MoonKnight, and welcome to the Forum. Excellent first post.

First and only... :huh::huh:

Ok fine here is my second post then...

Like I said in my first post I have been a fan of this site for a long time now, but only as a lurker. I've always planned on joining but I never did because I knew I wouldn't commit to posting that much. I only joined up now to post the news about that site returning because I was a fan of it as well. I am in no way affiliated with it though so please don't think I'm here to advertise.

I collect G.I. Joe, Star Wars, Transformers, and Super Hero toy lines such as Marvel and DC Universe Classics. Most of the time I hang out on Hisstank.com where I do most of my postings. I have posted about 700 times there since I've joined. I'm also a member of other G.I. Joe and Transformers sites where I don't think I've posted more than 10 times since I've joined.

Please don't take that as me being rude or anything, but super hero toys make up the least part of my collection so I don't have much to say about them right now. I am slowly trying to build a collection of Marvel Legends and DC Universe Classics. I hope to be expanding that with the new Marvel Universe line. At that point I will try to come on here to post more and hopefully make some friends to trade with.