Nova, Iceman, and some energy blasts

RedHulk

Liking those energy blasts especially- how do you make them?

thanks for the feedback!! I love show and tell with ppl that are down with the marvel.

Those blast were made with the clear packing twist ties, glue gun, and clear colored paints or inks. You can bend them whatever way you want and make them look cool...I can take pictures step by step on the next one if you want...just let me know

the gun shots were the flame shooters that can with the movie Iron man and then glue gun and clear color paint on top

Awesome - thanks for the closer shots! I've used hot glue before for smaller effects and energy shields but never experimented with twisty ties. You can bet I'll give it a go though!

Sweet! If you twist 3 or more together making like a trident of sorts and put a ball of glue at the join and coat the rest, when paint is done twist it around to form the way you like.

really great paint on Nova and Iceman

Need to get a tutorial from you on the energy

I am currently doing the poor man effects by using straws and cutting the tips to either fit the arm/hand and the other end as a blast effect

like this:

ronin2pack040-1.jpg

or actual cut outs like this:

AttackofKalibak014-1.gif

I really like how you did the gunshots

I need to see if the missiles from the MK-3 Iron man has a gap on top because you have one Hydra soldier firing without anything holding it up ... but the way you use the twisty ties are cool

really great paint on Nova and Iceman

Need to get a tutorial from you on the energy

I am currently doing the poor man effects by using straws and cutting the tips to either fit the arm/hand and the other end as a blast effect

like this:

ronin2pack040-1.jpg

or actual cut outs like this:

AttackofKalibak014-1.gif

I really like how you did the gunshots

I need to see if the missiles from the MK-3 Iron man has a gap on top because you have one Hydra soldier firing without anything holding it up ... but the way you use the twisty ties are cool

Thanks for the feedback man...for sure I'll post some step by step pics...Pooda and Ironspiderman gave me a push in the right direction I took it a bit further...I have no problem passin it on to anyone else ...I'll send you a pm when I post them might take me a few days but I'll put it together.