3 3/4" sighting and hauls

thedevilsdue06

got the cyclops and maskless wolv. that i preordered finally, and they didnt ship my iceman saying it was on backorder. how can something you preorder go on backorder before you get it? ordered wave 4 today from bbts. 80 bucks.......ugh!

this subscription business is pure crap. i'll subscribe just to get the fig, but 25 dollars for digital copies of comics im going to buy anyways just to get a figure is bull.

Maybe it will offered in two ways? As a mail away with the comic packs and will also be offered separately with a purchase of digital comics. If that is the case maybe I will get two. One via the comic packs mail in offer and one via the digital comics. It will probably be easier and quicker if purchased via the digital comic offer.

Not that I particularly want to, but can a person even get two subscriptions from one account? How would that even work if one were willing? Perhaps if purchased for someone else as a gift? Regardless, I'll probably pass on even one as I had plans of buying figures (single and 2-packs) anyway, but no interest in the digital comics. Perhaps a good deal for someone, but a pisser for me personally.

Anyways, back on topic. I'm glad to hear Series 4 is starting to hit. I can't wait for Moon Knight and Union Jack!

What a day for toys! Walked into TRU tonight and found Thing, now I'm done with this wave (I'm still on the fence about the hand ninja). I was surprised to see that they had multiples of everyone in this wave in stock, too bad all I needed was Thing. I also snagged a bunch of Revenge of the Fallen toys at walmart this morning. I know this is all about marvel but I'm excited about them as well.

picked up a second hand ninja, repaint spider-man and j. storm today.

also ordered my nick fury and must i like the digital comics it not a replacement for current comic buyer but it is nice to read old series that i missed. not to mention i have already read way more than $25 dollars worth online :)

Please list the state you are finding new figures in as they come out. I live in NY, and we seem to get everything last. Just trying to get an idea of 'when' as the previous waves have moved west to east.

I'm in Northeastern PA 2 hours from NYC. I've just started seeing wave 3 for the last 2 weeks nothing beyond that yet.