3 3/4" sighting and hauls

thedevilsdue06

Please list the state you are finding new figures in as they come out. I live in NY, and we seem to get everything last. Just trying to get an idea of 'when' as the previous waves have moved west to east.

I got complete wave 4 at target in Long Island on Tuesday... They had atleast 2 of every figure.... I was kinda shocked... I wasnt expecting to get anything when I went in... It was the Target in Hicksville at Broadway Mall...good luck

I was surprised to find MU Series 4 today at Wal-Mart (was expecting these first from Target). I grabbed Moon Knight, Union Jack, and Hobgoblin. I really wanted Blade, but I just couldn't get past the Punisher body (which I despise). Rulk looked good, but I primarily collect Bronze-Age characters...maybe later. Moon Knight is freaking awesome (I've been waiting for this since MK #1 in the early 80's...not disappointed) as is Union Jack (can't wait to add the rest of the Invaders this Summer!). I intended on passing on Hobby (as I stated I primarily collect "Bronze"), but he looked so good I couldn't resist (don't look into those red, bug-eyes...he'll hypnotize you into buying him!).

Also found the Minimate Terminator wave at TRU; grabbed those too! It was a good day.

*I do not collect Transformers, but I was sooo tempted by some of the cool new fig.s.

I was suprised to find overpriced and not seen parts of wave 1 at K-Mart. I was able to pick up Silver Surfer and Daredevil.

I also picked up Moon Knight, Union Jack, and Blade at my town's Walmart. I passed on Red Hulk and Hobgoblin.

I have not picked up any villains yet. I still haven't decided if I want to do that. I have 20 characters from Wolverine: X-Men Origins and Marvel Universe so far. They look cool all grouped together. I guess if I ever saw Bulls-Eye at retail. I might pick up Green Goblin, Hobgoblin, Hand Ninja, and Red Hulk.

Got wave 4 yesterday. Entire wave of repaint but awsome repaints.

The Red Hulk is sooo much better then the Green / Grey Hulk.

Hobgoblin is nice but I do like the GG better. Maybe it my classic version heart.

Blade is freaking awsome one of the best if not the best of this wave. Hasbro seem to have a thing of turning a bad sculpt (he uses Punisher and Black Panther body) and making into some thing better. They did it with Emma Frost into Black Queen and they done it again.

Moon Knight is nice but is at the bottom of the five. uses the DD body and can't hold is moon throwing thing very well if not at all. none the least of all that's been release he is still pretty high up the top of the list.

Union Jack is a nice figure.

I also manage to get my Hand on Nick Fury from a "freind" of mine in Singapore for cheaper then then Subscription. He comes in the same kinda box as the SDCC ML exclusives with any graphics. You open that he is in the box we come in that box we saw in SDCC 08. Open That up and he come in a red plastic slip with him display along with 4 guns. He also has a Fury File envelop with a code and card and of course a stupid letter. Does any one know who Gabriel Stacy is?

The figure itself is DD basic body again. The jet pack can come off but I won't recommend it. He can carry his pistol in a holster but you might have to pry open it since it get a bit stuck. he comes with two of the Punisher and a new exclusive gun that's in the promo images. oh and he has the opening for the cigar and has Jesse Falcon head.

Nice figure but unless your a die hard fan like myself, I'd save your money for something else.

Picked up Hobby and Moon tonight at a different walmart, odd thing was that they were on the clearance aisle. All of the MU figures were there. They were not on clearance, just obviously put in the wrong spot. I know I'm going to check the clearance section more often when they appear to be sold out in the normal spot.

went hunting for my b-day today. (first time in WEEKS)

2 targets, TRU, and a walmart.

only wave 4 i saw was classic ms. marvel, and i left her there.

did manage to get myself a classic iron man (he's classy!), "modern" punisher (much better with gi joe hands), and a hand ninja to join my joe red ninjas ganging up on snake eyes and storm shadow.

oh and they had the "variant" or running change classic spidey with the drybrushed blue. looked better but i still passed.

they also had the two different "flame off" johnny and they had thing but last time hasbro only released two of the F4 i got burned so eff that. (i got the two pack ML's of thing and reed).

happy with my purchase today. woulda been nice to find a modern ms. marvel and a friggin comic deadpool. i swear i've NEVER seen one in the wild!!!!

oh yeah this was all in temecula/murrieta CA

Where are people picking up the Blob and Wolverine two-packs? Are there more two-packs besides this one?

Also, where have you guys found the Cyclops figure? I still have not seen him anywhere.

Also, has anyone else noticed Targets clearing out their Wolverine Origins figures? I was at two Targets and could not find these figures anywhere. Their end caps were replaced with Transformers toys.