3 3/4" sighting and hauls

thedevilsdue06

At the target where I live they are changing a lot of stuff and remodeling it looks like. The toy area has been changed and there seems to be a lot of the toys no one would ever buy on clearance on the end caps. The only MU figs they have are Ronin, Symbiote SM, and Hand Ninja, and these have been here for a long time. It looks there's going to be getting new stuff soon. Are anyone elses Target toy aisles like this? I want the two-packs!

Ah, I'm on vacation for the next 2 weeks and when I was at Target last night they were bringing out the boxes to fill their EMPTY toy aisles. They had huge stacks of Hasbro toys and in them were the comic packs =(. I can almost guarantee that the 4 targets by me will be sold out by the time I get back home. Or the closest 3 will keep them in the back like they always do. =(

yeah there resetting all the toy aisles at some targets.

due to all the new stuff they'll be getting.

but yea i snuck out the two packs,

when i saw them unloading the truck this morning

and bought them when the store opened.

i work in the backroom at target, unfair advantage i know.

but from what i saw on the boxes,

they weren't suppose to be set out till august 2 at target.

Only street date target's are worrying about is dvds/vg they are the only ones that fine if the date is broken. Now the better questions is how uptight/douche is your local target team member. :smile:

Also picked up the amazing friends and army builder 3 packs at tru today. passed on the daredevil one will wait for a sale, 29.99 is ridicules!

there not that serious about the street dates of toys at target.

but its kinda hard to request

something that they dont have on the sales floor.

cause most of the times they set those dates,

because thats when they think have them by.

also not all street dates are the same all targets

on another note,

most of the molds on these new two packs were pretty crappy

and the paint jobs are pretty terrible too

i seriously had to look through all of them

just to find some that were halfway decent.

so just be careful

Went into my local Target today, their toy isle is in the process of being re-set. I found two of the secret wars two packs. I still need to find the wolvie/torch one. The odd thing is that in the re-set, the marvel universe stuff was on a separate isle from the wolverine toys. I just found it odd that it's set up like that.

once again cities with targets in them get everything first. i wonder why?

Um.... I found them a full week before any website reported them in a rural new hampshire store. I have no clue how that worked because west coast always has things first, but dont give up on thinking you cant find them at your local target.

My local Target had 1 punisher and 1 blue human torch, same crap as 2 weeks ago.

My local Walmart still has the Wave 4 junk no one wants. I had gotten a Rulk and Ironman 2 weeks ago from that Walmart. The only ones that sold since are the Black Spiderman and 2 Red/Blue Spiderman. All the other Wave 4 still there.

When is Wave 5 releasing exactly? Looking for another Rulk and Grey Hulk.

I found the TRU three packs in Denver on Saturday. I found the comic packs at Target today.

I talked to a Target toy employee yesterday. He told me the toy aisle reset is part of their Christmas toy preparation. This is the aisle configuration through the holidays.

At my Target today, I noticed the comic packs were in a separate aisle from the GI Joes under a new banner called "Comic Book Toys." The banner is one of those circular signs they use at Target that usually marks where the GI Joes, Transformers, and other toys lines. Under this banner, you could find pegs for Iron Man figures, Spider-man, DC Universe (all lines), and the Marvel Universe.

Did anyone else notice that the comic packs all have warped and folded comics? I tried to find a good representation of a good figure and decent comic. However, I had to make a choice and chose figures over the comics. They're nothing special anyway. The trade papberback has been out for years.

Gaelinic