3 3/4" sighting and hauls

thedevilsdue06

I got my Cap (B&W), Comic Con 4pack and my Logan mighty mugg from hasbro today. Which is weird because I had an error with my billing address and they were not going to ship them or charge me till I had my bank fix the problem. My card was not charged and my hasbro account says not shipped. But I got them today.

QUICK! CANCEL YOUR ORDER!!!!

lol

seriously, try it

I got my Cap (B&W), Comic Con 4pack and my Logan mighty mugg from hasbro today. Which is weird because I had an error with my billing address and they were not going to ship them or charge me till I had my bank fix the problem. My card was not charged and my hasbro account says not shipped. But I got them today.

QUICK! CANCEL YOUR ORDER!!!!

lol

seriously, try it

how do you cancel your order?

It's being a busy week for my mail man.

On friday I got the first 3 pack, the Army builder set. Then on Tuesday I got the Secret Wars wave 1, and SDCC Captain America. then yesterday I got the second 3-pack the Marvel Heroes set and the Invaders. and this morning I finally got my firestar set.

I've heard from somewhere that the comics are bended at the bottoms.

The comics are bent up and trashed.

Is there nothing you guys won't complain about?

The original books are worth next to nothing. Reprinted books never have any value.

I thought this forum was about the figures, not the comics. Silly me.

What's with all the negativity from everyone lately?

I've heard from somewhere that the comics are bended at the bottoms.

The comics are bent up and trashed.

Is there nothing you guys won't complain about?

The original books are worth next to nothing. Reprinted books never have any value.

I thought this forum was about the figures, not the comics. Silly me.

What's with all the negativity from everyone lately?

I wasn't really complaining. I was stating a fact that the comics are bent and trashed. I really don't care about comics that come with toys. And I love the figures that came with the 2pack. The only figure I don't like would have to be daredevil out of the whole MU line. I do think that Punisher and Black Panther should come out again with a different body mold, but I can handle till they do so.

But overall, I am pretty happy with the toys. It has been a really good month for toys.

So far i have picked up the whole wave 4, The Thing with dark blue pants, 3 army packs, Spider-Man and Friends pack, The Iron Man, Silver Surfer, Davedevil pack, the Comic Con Logan mighty mugg, Comic Con Captain America, and the Comic Con MU 4-Pack.

I just need Nick Fury and those damn Wolverine 2packs (if they ever come out)

zachblaze and nintendojkr... my bad, guys. There's just been so much of it going around lately, I misconstrued your posts.

Sorry.

It's fine man, I should have tried to state that I didn't care about the comics. I am loving the MU line, I just wish that ML and MU can be out there at the same time. I don't care what heroes or villains they put out, more and likely I will buy them all.

I wanted to share an odd finding of mine. I went hunting for the secret wars 2-packs today ( I still need the wolvie/torch one) and my Target only had the other 2. I decided to check my walmart knowing they restock the toys on thursday nights and are generally pretty good at marvel universe stuff. I was a little shocked to discover that instead of having any new MU stuff, my walmart had the entire marvel legends nemisis wave instead. So apparently, walmarts got those first while targets got the 2 packs first. I don't know if anyone else will find it odd, but I did.

I wanted to share an odd finding of mine. I went hunting for the secret wars 2-packs today ( I still need the wolvie/torch one) and my Target only had the other 2. I decided to check my walmart knowing they restock the toys on thursday nights and are generally pretty good at marvel universe stuff. I was a little shocked to discover that instead of having any new MU stuff, my walmart had the entire marvel legends nemisis wave instead. So apparently, walmarts got those first while targets got the 2 packs first. I don't know if anyone else will find it odd, but I did.

Nothing odd about that for me since the Nemesis wave is Walmart exclusive. As for the MU stuff, Target has been getting every new MU wave and comic-packs way before Walmart.

Nothing odd about that for me since the Nemesis wave is Walmart exclusive. As for the MU stuff, Target has been getting every new MU wave and comic-packs way before Walmart.

I had forgotten the nemisis wave was an exclusive, so I guess the only odd thing for me is that my walmart usually gets new MU stuff before my target. eh, so long as i can find the rest of the secret wars at some point I don't care where I buy it, lol.

I had forgotten the nemisis wave was an exclusive, so I guess the only odd thing for me is that my walmart usually gets new MU stuff before my target. eh, so long as i can find the rest of the secret wars at some point I don't care where I buy it, lol.

My target got the MU 2packs first. I checked tonight at my walmart, and they just got the secret wars 2packs in tonight. Hope people start finding them everywhere.

did anyone else that picked up the Surfer/Iron Man/Yellow DD pack end up paying $30 bucks? A week ago I got the Spiderman and his Amazing Friends and the Army Builder 3 pack and I recall paying 19.99 for each. When I got to the register Friday the Surfer 3 pack rang up at 29.99... it also had a slightly different package detail, with some silver on the sides and top. Apparently TRU and Hasbro think that painting the package silver is worth about 10 bucks.

did anyone else that picked up the Surfer/Iron Man/Yellow DD pack end up paying $30 bucks? A week ago I got the Spiderman and his Amazing Friends and the Army Builder 3 pack and I recall paying 19.99 for each. When I got to the register Friday the Surfer 3 pack rang up at 29.99... it also had a slightly different package detail, with some silver on the sides and top. Apparently TRU and Hasbro think that painting the package silver is worth about 10 bucks.

When I found them at TRU, they had all the 3-packs, so I picked them all up, thinking they were all 22.99. So when I went to cash out, the Iron Man 3-pack rang up at 29.99. So I went back and checked, and they were right they had a small price tag that said 29.99. I was a little upset.

the differences are: Marvel 70 Years Logo, Silver Paint on package and a Silver "only at Toys R Us" Sticker. Plus you do get 3 major heroes. I get why they charge that much. My TRU still has 4 boxes of the Iron Men set left and no more boxes of the other two. I guess the price is keeping people from buying it.

so now hasbro and toys r us are placing different item values on specific figures? so hasbro can price iron man silver and daredevil at 10 dollars each when they charge 8 bucks for surfer and 8 bucks for iron man... and furthermore, every single universe figure. Why stop at the box set? why not start charging 18 dollars in stores for bullseye. what crap. we need to stop buying these so they can stop seeing how much we're willing to pay.