3 3/4" sighting and hauls

thedevilsdue06

I was lucky to find a the wolverine/human torch comic pack and that was only because they had barely put them out. Is the wolverine/human torch pack very hard to find? I also found the 70th anniversary daredevil/stealth ironman/white silver surfer at toy's r us. There where only 2 but, I can't find the army builder set or the amazing friends set anywhere in southern California. Is anybody else having luck finding them? Toys r us don't have them on their web site at all.

I really like the way those Hydra and Shield agents are looking in quantity. I want to army build these but so far I'm not finding enough of this set, only the one I bought so far. I seriously hope that given time this will be easier to find.

PS. On a side note at my local TRU, though they didn't have any in, I noticed these have been marked up to $24.99 (the DD/IM/SS set is still $29.99 btw). Anyone else seeing this mark up?

Nice haul Zack! I haven't found them at retail yet.

But my army is slowly growing.

P1000542.jpg

I really want Nick Fury. I really don't want to buy the comics to get him and I really don't want to 80+ off ebay. He is the only figure that I am missing and I thought about buying the comics to get him, but I don't know if they have anymore in stock. What would you do?

P1000542.jpg

I really want Nick Fury. I really don't want to buy the comics to get him and I really don't want to 80+ off ebay. He is the only figure that I am missing and I thought about buying the comics to get him, but I don't know if they have anymore in stock. What would you do?

I made my own.

http://forums.marvelousnews.com/index.php?showtopic=2056035

P1000542.jpg

I made my own.

http://forums.marvelousnews.com/index.php?showtopic=2056035

That one is better then the MU one. But I am not that good at making customs.

i'd say the comics are worth it. if you read 60 comics in a year than the price is already killed. it was a good way for me to catch up on some stories i havent had a chance to read.

and i really like my nick figure.

Yeah, I agree. The Fury figure's great, but I actually like the digital comics way more. I spend more time reading online now than I do reading my TPBs. It's really cool to have that large of database right at you fingertips.