3 3/4" sighting and hauls

thedevilsdue06

The target I go to here in Las Vegas has had the same darn MU figs they've had for almost a month probably. 3 Ronins, 2 Hand Ninjas, and 1 Black Spiderman. They did have a Thunderball/SM comic pack, though. It looks terrible in the aisle because it's bare except for those figs in random places and heights on the pegs.

Anyone here thats in Las Vegas know of a place with good MU figs?

Now, we all need to buy a bunch of Marvel figures at our Targets, return them at the $1.98 Target, and re-buy them for that price after they are re-shelved.

Yea bring your receipt or else they'll only give you 1.98 credit. Then you can respend every penny you techinically didn't make back recovering your collection. At this point you may have realized you just wasted a few hours of your life.... Oh and the snot-nosed kid walking off with your MOC Bullseye they restocked, He's not gonna give it back.

I love it, you guys actually seem surprised target marked these pegwarmers down to 1.98. they need to just give these turdcutters away to make room for QUALITY figures. I hope hasbro people see this and realize how bad they screwed up by ignoring ML fans. I went to TRU to look for ML 2 packs, all sold out. But don't worry, plenty of MU figures on the shelves ready for discount.

I love it, you guys actually seem surprised target marked these pegwarmers down to 1.98. they need to just give these turdcutters away to make room for QUALITY figures. I hope hasbro people see this and realize how bad they screwed up by ignoring ML fans. I went to TRU to look for ML 2 packs, all sold out. But don't worry, plenty of MU figures on the shelves ready for discount.

Why would you feel the need to bring negativity?

take your ball and go play somewhere else...turdcutter?

Read the post! This Target made a mistake and they have never carried MU until now. Im pretty sure they will fix the mistake.

I went to TRU next door also and saw the new ML 2-packs that have been there the whole week mixed in with the older 2-packs. Don't worry if you can't find ML 2-packs now, because sooner or later they will be at TJ Maxx or Ross. :wink:

So basically your Marvel Legends figures are better because they are 6" instead of 3.75" and because Hasbro decided to all but stop making the Marvel Legends line you now wish to insult those who are collecting the new line of figures?

My toys are better than your toys......ok......good for you.

Please show me where I insulted you. nowhere in that post did I say "MU collectors are poopoo heads or sizemore77 makes inaccurate judgements when pressed apon about his favorite toy . So unless you are so confused with life you project yourself into a 3.75 inch figure which IS what I insulted or can't handle the fact some peoplejust don't like the same things you do please shut yer yap respectively

P.S. ML have better sculpts and is the reason you got those little troll looking MU figures so respect,YO

Poopoo head really? Your post proves to me that you are trying to cause an argument so I'm not buying. You insulted collectors of MU, but they are just toys and it isn't really a big deal you had your say others responded and you lashed out. It is ok. I like this forum mostly because people on here are very supportive of one another and I don't see the same negativity on here I do on other sites so lets drop it you like Marvel Legends we get it you hate MU because they are small and not as well sculpted. I would stay out of the forum clearly marked Marvel Universe 3.75 then if it is going to upset you so.

Found the dark blue/white Human Torch at a local Walmart this morning. I'm so psyched, this is the first time I've even seen this figure in person and since he's been out for a little while I really thought I wouldn't find him at retail. Now I'm finally caught up with every figure released until Wave 5 & Gigantic Battles start to hit the big box stores. Out of curiousity does anyone have any clue when the other comic pack waves are supposed to hit? Is wave 4 supposed to come out this year or 2010?

I picked up MU Captain America at Walmart finally. There were 2 Captain Americas and 2 Red Hulks. Last week there was a Green Hulk just got to the store and others from Wave 1 like Green Goblin, Black Panther etc.

What gives are these just extras from another store? I'm waiting for a Grey Hulk.