3 3/4" sighting and hauls

thedevilsdue06

I haven't really been hardcore hunting for this line, but I really wanted the Spider-Man and His Amazing Friends set. Thanks to a tip from lionfireshg (thanks again by the way), I decided to call my TRU and they had two sets of them and held one for me. I went to pick it up and decided to look around, and they had all of the Secret Wars wave 1 set too. I wish I could have picked up one of each, but couldn't afford it, so I went with Cap and Klaw. The paint apps on these two figures are amazing! All of the sets that were there looked great, way better than the Spidey/Thunderball sets I saw at Target once. I am extremly happy with my purchase.

I haven't really been hardcore hunting for this line, but I really wanted the Spider-Man and His Amazing Friends set. Thanks to a tip from lionfireshg (thanks again by the way), I decided to call my TRU and they had two sets of them and held one for me. I went to pick it up and decided to look around, and they had all of the Secret Wars wave 1 set too. I wish I could have picked up one of each, but couldn't afford it, so I went with Cap and Klaw. The paint apps on these two figures is amazing! All of the sets that were there looked great, way better than the Spidey/Thunderball sets I saw at Target once. I am extremly happy with my purchase.

Congrats! sounds like a good haul

Hey everyone, this is my first post. I love this site. Say, I am having the hardest time finding classic Ms Marvel. Has anyone else had trouble with this one. I have been to nearly every T, WM, and TRU in the St. Louis area and I keep getting denied!

Been weeks since I've seen her. Only see Modern version now and I doubt we see her in refresher packs for months. You could be waiting till next year to see her in retail. Try eBay, Amazon, etc. if you're willing to pay double + shipping to get her.

Well wouldn't you know it? I make my first post about not ever being able to find classic Ms Marvel and sure enough I find one today at a WM that I rarely ever go to! I also found Captain America which I have also been looking for for quite awhile. All in all it was a great day!

Ok, let's see if this works again...I need Bullseye,Wolverine, and Grey Hulk *crosses fingers*

found all of wave 5, and the running change for iron fist. also grabbed another ML hydra soldier, and MS Sabretooth.

Awesome find. So which Iron Fist do you prefer, I'm still looking for this version of Iron Fist before I open my Iron Fist (with open palm, that I named "IRONically no FIST)

Hard to tell. I like them both. I had to double check the numbers on the side of the card to make sure it was a running change, and not an entirely new figure. Its not just the fist and paint job thats different. Its an entirely new figure, aside from the head. Different body, different legs, more than one paint wash. Over all I'd say the older one was actually a better fig. The second was just more accurate.

found all of wave 5, and the running change for iron fist. also grabbed another ML hydra soldier, and MS Sabretooth.

Awesome find. So which Iron Fist do you prefer, I'm still looking for this version of Iron Fist before I open my Iron Fist (with open palm, that I named "IRONically no FIST)

Hard to tell. I like them both. I had to double check the numbers on the side of the card to make sure it was a running change, and not an entirely new figure. Its not just the fist and paint job thats different. Its an entirely new figure, aside from the head. Different body, different legs, more than one paint wash. Over all I'd say the older one was actually a better fig. The second was just more accurate.

New Iron Fist uses complete Black Spidey body.

I was so stoked about today's haul. Not only did I run into all of wave 5, but at the same WM I found wave 2 Iron Fist, wave 1 Daredevil, and wave 1 flame on Human Torch, which filled in some major holes in my collection. As this was an unusually big haul, I had to convince ma lady to let this be a three week early birthday present! WOO HOO!

:biggrin:

NEWBIE ALERT!

Still no Wave 5 in Connecticut or New Jersey Toys 'R Us locations.

TONS of Spidey & Amazing Friends, all Secret Wars Wave 1, and pegs loaded with Ronin, Stealth Iron Man, and The Thing.

Granted I found all of Wave 1, Wave 2, and Wave 4 at one time, so I consider myself lucky so far. Just impatient especially since the 4-story Target in Stamford, CT costs a dollar to park at each time!

Do you guys know if they plan to re-pack Classic Ms. Marvel? Only MU figure I need and have never seen it.

I went to my local walmart tonight since there was a wave 5 sighting in south carolina (I'm in charlotte, nc) and sadly no wave 5 yet. There is a glimmer of hope though, I found some new rotf transformers and the way my walmart works they tend to switch off between transformers and marvel as far as new toys go. So...if you're in NC I would guess we should have wave 5 either this weekend or mid week tomorrow...i hope anyway.

Wave 5 found in Norwalk, CT on 9/9/09. Along with Iron Fist repaint, Red Hulk, and Gray Hulk.

Poster above, could you say where you found these SW 2-Packs?

The "comic pack" Sabretooth is based on his appearances in Wolverine right before he was killed. Kind of a hybrid of the "2000"-era Sabretooth in the comics that was re-designed to look like the movie version and the Ultimate X-Men one.

The Sabretooth from the Toys R Us 2-Pack is by far the superior one.