3 3/4" sighting and hauls

thedevilsdue06

I got the Magneto/Spiderman and Hulk/Cyclops SW comic-packs. I passed on the Spiderwoman/Iron Man pack because I dislike the comic-colored Julie Carpenter and don't need another Iron Man. These were at several South County, St. Louis Targets. I really like the Hulk figure. The head is much better.

I bought the rest of wave 5 at the Gravois Bluffs Wal-Mart. I have to say, I am not terribly impressed. I am awaiting wave 6.

I also picked up the TRU Wolverine versus Logan on motorcycle pack. It was $9.99 in this area and Sabertooth is worth it at that price.

I've been out of it for a few weeks. I found remnants of wave 5 at a local Target. But, I want to know, did I miss out on the X-men Origins: Wolverine Colossus and Blob figures? What retails outlets carried them?

How many versions of Colossus showed up at retail? Was he packed with another figure? What about Blob?

I have only seen the Wolverine in Weapon X tank and Deadpool with Giant Launcher at retail. And I go to multiple stores all the time in NJ, CT, NY, and PA.

I ordered Colossus and Wolverine/Colossus online and have yet to see them at retail. The single-carded Colossus is so awesome, it'd such a 70's look. The deluxe Colossos (Astonishing costume) looks cool but has an awful pose and is a statue.

• 2 weeks later...

I've had my hands on 5 different Electros today, all with spectacular paint apps.

I've also had my hands on like 6 different Ultimates Captain Americas today, all with hideous face paint jobs.

I also saw a Spider-Man today where they forgot to paint the black lines on his mask!

No Giant Battles and no Guardian just yet.

I've had my hands on 5 different Electros today, all with spectacular paint apps.

I've also had my hands on like 6 different Ultimates Captain Americas today, all with hideous face paint jobs.

I also saw a Spider-Man today where they forgot to paint the black lines on his mask!

No Giant Battles and no Guardian just yet.

The Spidey heads aren't being "forgot", its that the mold is wearing out and the grooves aren't being made in the head. So the black wash has no place to settle into there. Definitely this is where the first spidey's have an advantage.