3 3/4" sighting and hauls

thedevilsdue06

Received HAMMER Series 1 from Hasbro toy. All with perfect paint jobs.

Okay, so I went to 14 different Wal-Marts, TRUs, and Targets and couldn't find Guardian.

Tonight, #15.

They had four full pegs of MU. Lots of Caps, Electros, Red Hulks, Black Spideys, Hobgoblins, Silver Centurian Iron Mans, Iron Mans, Silver Surfers, Spider-Mans, Gray Hulks, Punishers, and Upside Down Spideys. 40 figures. NO Guardians.

I walk down the aisle and remember someone on here saying the "Gigantic Battles" were in different parts of the aisles. So I go up and down the aisle. And across from the Marvel section? 5 more pegs FILLED with Marvel Universe figures. Keep in mind the OTHER Wal-Mart in town has, usually, 2 MU figures *total* every time I visit.

And in those 5 pegs? 1 Guardian. WOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Total count - 83 Marvel Universe figures there. 1 Guardian. FINALLY!!!

i have been having major trouble locating wave 6 & gigantic battles... ive been to toysrus, wal-mart,target... the bay area in california is getting shafted

but for the most part i have found every character except bullseye...

i would love to get nick fury, but 60 bucks..and he looks kinda funny all with his mouth open.

why didnt they make him black anyway ?

Found the 2 giant battles packs. The Goliath is the yellow and blue version. I think the Goliath and Skrull giant figures are brick statues & the joints are super-tight. I can't even move the hip joints without feeling I'm going to snap it, so I stopped trying. Don't think I'll be keeping these.

The Iron Man is the same as the Classic IM with a different head and different tone of yellow/gold. It also has metallic paint. I thought it was cool it had 2 open hands, but hasbro did not paint the circles in the palms of this figure. A little bit disappointed in this one, as well.

The Captain America - Bucky is a pretty cool figure. He's very short. I put a picture to compare with the Secret Wars Cap, my favorite version of Cap so far. He also has metallic paint and the white parts of the shield and uniform are more silver than white. The luger pistol is nice. Shield has the straps to put on his back. This is by far the best figure out of these 4.

DSCN2003.jpg

Found the 2 giant battles packs. The Goliath is the yellow and blue version. I think the Goliath and Skrull giant figures are brick statues & the joints are super-tight. I can't even move the hip joints without feeling I'm going to snap it, so I stopped trying. Don't think I'll be keeping these.

The Iron Man is the same as the Classic IM with a different head and different tone of yellow/gold. It also has metallic paint. I thought it was cool it had 2 open hands, but hasbro did not paint the circles in the palms of this figure. A little bit disappointed in this one, as well.

The Captain America - Bucky is a pretty cool figure, but he's very short. I put a picture to compare with the Secret Wars Cap, my favorite version of Cap so far. He also has metallic paint and the white parts of the shield and uniform are more silver than white. The luger pistol is nice. Shield has the straps to put on his back. This is by far the best figure out of these 4.

DSCN2003.jpg

Isn't Bucky shorter than Steve?

The Captain America - Bucky is a pretty cool figure, but he's very short. I put a picture to compare with the Secret Wars Cap, my favorite version of Cap so far. He also has metallic paint and the white parts of the shield and uniform are more silver than white. The luger pistol is nice. Shield has the straps to put on his back. This is by far the best figure out of these 4.

DSCN2003.jpg

Isn't Bucky shorter than Steve?

Yeah, I'm not complaining, I'm glad Hasbro didn't make him a taller, just-as-tall or simply a repaint/kitbash of either Steve Cap. A very nice figure.

Went to Phoenix on vacation last week and found wave 6 Wolverine and House of M Spider-man at the Toys R Us near Metro Center. They had one of each remaining. I've been out of it for a few weeks and thought at first that someone had switched the figures in the package. I couldn't register what I was looking at for about a minute.