3 3/4" sighting and hauls

thedevilsdue06

FINALLY scored me a warpath at the manhattan k-mart in NYC. the store smelled like a moose fart, but they had a sunfire, a vision, and a couple shortbus/jim lee wolverine's.

then i went down to st. mark's comics, and scored a loose wolverine and the x-men nightcrawler for six bucks. i was pretty stoked; i hadn't seen him on the shelves in forever.

I got my hands on one of the upcoming Secret Wars 2-packs, Dr. Doom and Absorbing Man. I will post a pic of at least the back side packaging as soon as I get it scanned. The two-packs that follow will be Bulldozer and Thing, and Nightcrawler and Storm. The Doom and Abs. Man figures are pretty cool! And fyi they are not in any stores-got them through a Hasbro connection!

I got my hands on one of the upcoming Secret Wars 2-packs, Dr. Doom and Absorbing Man. I will post a pic of at least the back side packaging as soon as I get it scanned. The two-packs that follow will be Bulldozer and Thing, and Nightcrawler and Storm. The Doom and Abs. Man figures are pretty cool! And fyi they are not in any stores-got them through a Hasbro connection!

if this is for real then this just made my day. I could care less about the other figs you mentioned but I'm a HUGE Nightcrawler fan! Yay, I won't have to use my custom one anymore once this one comes out :)

Picked up another Vision for a friend.

2010 Wave 1 are plentiful at the Deptford Wal-Mart, found:

9 Wolverine (Jim Lee Strike Team uniform)

7 Vision

6 Warpath

10 House of M Spider-Man

**0** Jean Grey

8 Sunfire

2 Daredevils

1 Guardians

3 Electros

1 Namors

Bunch of Iron Men (classic, modern, and Silver Centurion).

I could swing by and grab a bunch of these on the way to work tomorrow if someone's not gonna rip me off, if you're having trouble finding them.

Great news! I'm willing to believe you but would suggest to a moderator that if you're found out to be lying you have your ISP banned for life. Not just you, any tall tales.

Listen, I have better things to do then scam people on a toy forum. And believe it or not, I don't spend my days in from of the screen waiting for updates. I was trying to give some folks some news on an upcoming item, and find a number of you (adults, I would assume) becoming hostile.

RealOne, you seem civil enough...if there is a way to send you the pics via email let me know and I will send you the pics. The you can distribute as you see fit. Honestly, I didn't promise the holy grail, just some pictures of children's toys.

Don't let ones bother you. The unfotunate thing about the internet and people who are good at customs can fool people and get wrong info out just to get people emotional. I think everyone wants to believe you but they have been scammed before. Just do your best in showing the pics. and we appreciate anything you can show us.

On a side note in order to show pics the easiest way is to set up a photobucket account which is free and then you can copy the pics to your thread, but if you need any other help you can pm me.

Listen, I have better things to do then scam people on a toy forum. And believe it or not, I don't spend my days in from of the screen waiting for updates. I was trying to give some folks some news on an upcoming item, and find a number of you (adults, I would assume) becoming hostile.

RealOne, you seem civil enough...if there is a way to send you the pics via email let me know and I will send you the pics. The you can distribute as you see fit. Honestly, I didn't promise the holy grail, just some pictures of children's toys.

Check your PM's.