3 3/4" sighting and hauls

thedevilsdue06

My dad sent me to walmart last night to pick up a few things... didnt really want to but u gotta do it u know... anyway, i stop by the mu isle and they had tons of mu... revision stuff... id say around 75 figures.... and 1 bullseye!!... i almost passed out from the shock.... My MU collection is finally complete!!!!

Got everything to date now!!!

I had a similar moment at Toys R Us. I saw 1 Bullseye on the end of the peg and had to rush over just to get it. I knew right away the treasure I found. The only other time I remember this feeling was when I got my Iron Fist and Wave 5/ Colossus.

I am not holding out hope for Hasbro to release the Classic costume Ms. Marvel again.

The one MU figure I do not own. It's the only MU figure I've never seen in a store. It looks so tiny. I'm assuming this was 1 per case or 1 per every other case when the original wave of Ms. Marvels shipped?

WHY? WHEN DO I GET TO OWN THIS FIGURE?

P.S. I only buy from stores or HasbroToyShop, I don't feed scalpers.

C'mon Hasbro. Kids want Ms. Marvel Classic! Yeah, she's been replaced in the Dark Avengers by a cooler chick in MOONSTONE and yeah the Ms. Marvel series is CANCELLED because no one reads it but I swear, all the kids want is this Ms. Marvel Classic figure! 3 per case!

Hi guys, newbie here. (Longtime lurker.)

I joined to give hope to all those still looking for the Gigantic Battles sets.

After looking at numerous WM's in my area, I finally found them at the Monaca, PA store and they were indeed on clearance for $13.XX. (B&Y Goliath btw.) (Found two beat-to-hell Doom Muggs also on "clearance" for $9.00. Just like my local store, they never seem to reduce the price further. Take some lessons from Target for cryin' out loud...)

Speaking of Target...the Secret Wars 2-packs have disappeared. I scoured three Targets newly pulled clearance aisles; nothing. Last time I checked they were plentiful, now they are all gone. The third Target still had a shelf tag for the 2-packs (The other store have already been reset) and I punched the UPC into the scanner. No stock in the stockroom, still at $12.99...any ideas as to what's going on here. Is it possible they were pulled and sent elsewhere. I don't think kind of thing usually happens.

Hi guys, newbie here. (Longtime lurker.)

I joined to give hope to all those still looking for the Gigantic Battles sets.

After looking at numerous WM's in my area, I finally found them at the Monaca, PA store and they were indeed on clearance for $13.XX. (B&Y Goliath btw.) (Found two beat-to-hell Doom Muggs also on "clearance" for $9.00. Just like my local store, they never seem to reduce the price further. Take some lessons from Target for cryin' out loud...)

Speaking of Target...the Secret Wars 2-packs have disappeared. I scoured three Targets newly pulled clearance aisles; nothing. Last time I checked they were plentiful, now they are all gone. The third Target still had a shelf tag for the 2-packs (The other store have already been reset) and I punched the UPC into the scanner. No stock in the stockroom, still at $12.99...any ideas as to what's going on here. Is it possible they were pulled and sent elsewhere. I don't think kind of thing usually happens.

Wal mart's "markdowns" are not always marked down at all.They automatically stick a red label on everything that has no modular spot. The reason you do not often see their prices going down further is because they get a lump total of markdown money. They have to divide that money up between departments. Bakery, Deli, seafood, meat, and fresh areas (produce) always get markdown money first. So they will not have to throw away bad and or expired food. Then, if there is markdown money left, it goes to other departments. Toys is not very high on their list of priorities.Consumables is their biggest non food area to get markdowns. (makeup, soap, medicine etc.) Then after all of that is seasonal items. Christmas, Thanksgiving, Halloween etc. Then its seasonal wear. Noone is going to buy a bikini or flip flops in december. that is unless they are only 4 dollars and 50 cents respectively. Toys get what is left over after all of that. And even then that money is usually used to mark something down that has never recieved a markdown, instead of marking down other clearance merchandise further. Action figures are certainly the lowest on that list because they are one of the highest sellers. Infant toys, and girls toys are always the first to recieve a markdown. Even the "markdowns" you see in the dept now are not actual markdowns. They are advertised sales meant to make you think they took a markdown. Most of this merchandise will likely go back up in price within the month.

So Secret Wars packs are back today, but it's just what they have left over from their back stock. One Iron Man/Spider Woman pack, one Spiderman/Magneto pack. Been there, done that.

the estimated delivery date 4 Secret Wars wave 3 has just hours to remain accurate. Hopefully early January will see these packs out in stores!

• 3 weeks later...

got all of wave 3 2 packs in tonight. i had to sneak them out of the back because i waited until i clocked out to get them. shhh.

My fave's have to be hawkeye and piledriver with enchantress being real close. The rest im happy to have but i thought they could have been better. I really want the modern thor more so than this one, so i am biased against it. Ultron was cool but i have never read a single book with him in it and was unimpressed by the new avengers movie, so as a character he doesnt do much for me. Mr fantastic sucks. not because of his height. his face is terrible, and mine has very very loose joints.

found all three of the wave3 secret wars comic packs on saturday. They was one of each on the pegs and luck must have been with me because the paint apps are fantastic! Thor and Hawkeye are my favs out of the bunch with Ultron coming in at a close second. My Reed will need to be updated to look more like the comics, Piledriver is a "meh" fig, Enchantress is cool but she's never been a fav of mine.

found all secret wars wave three in san diego. at the 24 hr walmart off of clairemont drive (i think thats the street name.)

went last night, if no one else got them than there should be a 2 thor packs, and i think 2 reed packs...i got the last hawkeye, sorry (not really sorry). thor and hawkeye are my favs, ultron is cool but his hips dont move all that great. waist articulation in a few of the figs is a really nice addition though. reed sucks, piledriver is a good fig, but boring to me. and enchantress is built well, but also i dont know enough about her to be interested.

on another note i picked up white knight chronicles there. its a little hard to find so thought i would let you guys know, if you are planning on getting that game.

Went to Denny's for the free grandslam breakfast and after that went to the Walmart next door and found the secret wars wave 3. Picked the last Thor and Hawkeye set and left the ultron with a bad paint job. I have to agree that the Hawkeye figure and the Thor are by far the best representation of this characters at this scale.

found all secret wars wave three in san diego. at the 24 hr walmart off of clairemont drive (i think thats the street name.)

went last night, if no one else got them than there should be a 2 thor packs, and i think 2 reed packs...i got the last hawkeye, sorry (not really sorry). thor and hawkeye are my favs, ultron is cool but his hips dont move all that great. waist articulation in a few of the figs is a really nice addition though. reed sucks, piledriver is a good fig, but boring to me. and enchantress is built well, but also i dont know enough about her to be interested.

on another note i picked up white knight chronicles there. its a little hard to find so thought i would let you guys know, if you are planning on getting that game.

i sell the game and i can't even find it. we got 4 orginally. and it was on my day off...

Iron Man 2 figures showind up in the TRUs in/around Nashville TN. Same for the Spider-Man line. The IM line is kick but while the SM line is a little lacking....

$6.99 for both lines.

I got my IM figs for $7.99. But I think they might go down to $6.99 like MU. I went yesterday and saw the price reduced on MU figs. :smile:

I finally found the Sabretooth/Blob pack. I got it at a Kmart for 12 bucks. I actually REALLY like this Sabretooth over the Backroad Brawl one. The colors are more comic accurate. Blob could have been really awesome if they had just sculpted his arms to look massive and fat not overly muscles with giant hands.

Iron Man 2 figures showind up in the TRUs in/around Nashville TN. Same for the Spider-Man line. The IM line is kick but while the SM line is a little lacking....

$6.99 for both lines.

I got my IM figs for $7.99. But I think they might go down to $6.99 like MU. I went yesterday and saw the price reduced on MU figs. :smile:

When I went they had both prices (one over each peg) I took them to the service desk and they removed the $7.99 price tag.