3 3/4" sighting and hauls

thedevilsdue06

Went to 2 TRUs in GA to look for the IM2 War Machine, but no luck.

I did pick up 1 of each of the SM Toxic Blast Venom (with and without tongue) at each TRU. Also, I finally found a great paint app. Thor/Enchantress pack after seeing about 10 over the past few weeks I passed on because of bad paint apps.

I really want that War Machine... :(

I picked up the Mark 1 iron man movie fig at my local TRU today. I have to admit that though I love the sculpt and the detailing, I hate the hip articulation. I wish they had gone with the MU joints, but it will work well enough in my armory.

Agreed. I opened one of the 2 Venoms I bought and when removing it from the plastic bubble, one of the legs snapped off at the joint. I kept the head, though, and was able to return it for a refund.

So, I now have 1 Venom figure that has interchangable heads: with and without the tongue. I would have liked to have kept both to paint one solid black. I was unable to exchange it cause I got the last one. Oh well...

All I could find as far as Iron Man 2 figs this weekend at the closest TRU was the deluxe packs. The figures are very "happy mealish" and seem cheap but the armor upgrade attachments aren't half bad and actually fit on the MU Iron Mans so I guess I know what I'm doing with the extra two Iron Men from the Target two packs this spring.

see and i just thought it was a mistake that my kamart had made when the put out the iron man 2 figures. but i snagged a War Machine and a Crimson Dynamo from that set, snagged a Spider Man Toxic Blast Venom with tongue, and as the marvel universe from the secret wars i snagged Thor and Enchantress this weekend.

I just got my order from hts...

the secret war packs

venom... thankfully they sent me the one without the tongue

rhino... i was surprised to find that the armor plates are removable

luke cage... they sent me a good cage... better than the ones ive seen in pics

The scret wars pack are good except the thor/enchantress... enchantress looks like crap, but thats pretty much all of them from what ive seen, and thor's chest plate is completely messed up with paint scratched and smudged...

I had a question for you all... I saw thor/enchantress at my walmart last night... If i went and bought a pack, and returned the one i got from hts to walmart, would that be a problem? would the sku's matter?

I just got my order from hts...

the secret war packs

venom... thankfully they sent me the one without the tongue

rhino... i was surprised to find that the armor plates are removable

luke cage... they sent me a good cage... better than the ones ive seen in pics

The scret wars pack are good except the thor/enchantress... enchantress looks like crap, but thats pretty much all of them from what ive seen, and thor's chest plate is completely messed up with paint scratched and smudged...

I had a question for you all... I saw thor/enchantress at my walmart last night... If i went and bought a pack, and returned the one i got from hts to walmart, would that be a problem? would the sku's matter?

I do this when ever I order a figure online that I'm unhappy with the quality and afterwards, I find a better one in the store. Don't open the one from HTS and hold out for a better one in the store. The UPC code is the same and that's all they look for on the receipt.

went to toysrus today. saw the spiderman line. didnt appeal to me so i didnt get any. there were a few MU singles. cap, hobgoblin, and wolverine. and then there were a few wave 1 and 2 secret wars packs at the front of the peg. but to my great joy i found a reed and ultron pack and hawkeye and piledriver. i only got hawkeye and piledriver though. im so happy now. however, there were no new iron man figures.

Picked up Classic Iron Man from the comic series of Iron Man 2 as well as the Mark III from the movie series. Has anyone else noticed that the movie versions seem to be a little smaller than the concept or comic series. I was comparing all the armors as well as my MU versions and the movie versions seem to be slightly{half a head} shorter than the MU, concept, or comic series.