3 3/4" sighting and hauls

thedevilsdue06

Drove in to Vegas this morning to return a laptop to Best Buy for a non-working CD-drive, and they sent me to an even further Best Buy to exchange it. Anyway, the second Best Buy was near a Toys R' Us, and my daughter had been needing a new bike, so we stopped in to shop for that...

Naturally, I had to check to see if there were new figures. Nothing new Marvel-wise, but what should I happen to find near the bike aisle? There it was, lost in the wrong spot: the ultra-rare Spider-man and his Amazing Friends TRU exclusive 3-pack!

For a moment I almost considered leaving it for some lucky kid, but then I realized how valuable it is and I just had to get it. But that wasn't my only luck today.

We bought the bike at Toys R' Usbut all of their bike baskets were broken so we had to stop by the Wal-Mart on Eastern by the 215 (the one my daughter and I call Jackpot Wal-Mart-we even have a song for it). Since we're in the toy/bike area anyway, might as well check for new figures, right? Nothing new, but what's in those boxes the guy is opening up? Looks like it says Iron Man 3-3/4 on the side... Guess I'll hang out a bit and see what's up. My daughter gets her basket and comes over to see just as the guy cracks open the box. Giddy with excitement, she recognizes War Machine and classic tin-man Iron Man right away, so we grab those and comic War Machine. Jackpot again!

It was a good day, a good haul.

IM2 figures have hit Walmart and Target in GA. I think I saw every IM 3.75 figure today, even both variants of the red and blue eyed Movie War Machine. (Well, the red-eyed ones seemed outlined in red, but the blue-eyed one was solid blue. Even the chest circles were different colored, not just the eyes.) I only picked up the Comic Series War Machine because I think that looked better than the Movie one. I'm holding out for MU Extremis IM. I may go back and get a Crimson Dynamo and old-school Iron Man Comic series.

picked up the sole IM2 fig at my local walmart earlier this morning which happened to be the new movie armor. Tonight my girlfriend wanted to stop by walmart on our way back to her house and we found all the other IM2 figs. She's the proud owner of a new movie armor fig that lights up when you push down on the head, lol.

Saturday I was able to see some of the newest wave of MU (all they had left was Cage so I picked him up) they also had the new IM2 figures. I was able to get Movie WarMachine and he is great. I now have both WMs, and am not sure if I will be getting more of these figures (some of them are really tempting). The Spider-Man figures were out as well and I may get the Venom (as they have the non-tongued one and I need it) So I may be able to make my Anti-Venom in the next week or so.

I just picked up every iron man 2 figure i wanted.... Im basically going with the comic series... The only figure I bought from the concept/movies series is iron monger

On side note, At walmart today I noticed they had some star wars figures in clearance... What they did is made 2 packs... joining together 2 single packs from the legacy series to make a 2 pack... and all of them good figure... These sets were on sale for a whopping $7.46!

Now Im not a huge star wars collector... I basically just get main characters, characters i like, and troopers as army builders, but this was 2 good to pass up. they only had 4 sets left, and i got all of them... It included 3 troopers, a super droid, Han solo, Anakin, and Obi wan... I also picked up a Darth Vader seperately for 6.99

one more thing.... from what ive been reading a lot of ppl were able to pick up their iron man figures today because of the set release date

Just wanted to say.... how good does it feel to walk into a store and find all the figures you want?! Hell yeah!

I actually got mine before the release date, which feels even better! lol

I just picked up every iron man 2 figure i wanted.... Im basically going with the comic series... The only figure I bought from the concept/movies series is iron monger

On side note, At walmart today I noticed they had some star wars figures in clearance... What they did is made 2 packs... joining together 2 single packs from the legacy series to make a 2 pack... and all of them good figure... These sets were on sale for a whopping $7.46!

Now Im not a huge star wars collector... I basically just get main characters, characters i like, and troopers as army builders, but this was 2 good to pass up. they only had 4 sets left, and i got all of them... It included 3 troopers, a super droid, Han solo, Anakin, and Obi wan... I also picked up a Darth Vader seperately for 6.99

[/quote

those figs have been 7.46 since they came out. still a good deal if you like them.

i got crimson dynamo and mark 3 movie iron man today. they blend in perfectly with my MU figures. especially crimson dynamo. my only complaints are that the legs dont move forward. and my iron mans legs dont spread out. all in all, theyre great figures. they also had deep dive iron man, hypervelocity iron man, mark 1 comic iron man, comic war machine, classic and stealth iron man, and all 3 of the movie iron mans. oh, and iron monger. but sadly no movie war machine. thats the one i really wanted

i got crimson dynamo and mark 3 movie iron man today. they blend in perfectly with my MU figures. especially crimson dynamo. my only complaints are that the legs dont move forward. and my iron mans legs dont spread out. all in all, theyre great figures. they also had deep dive iron man, hypervelocity iron man, mark 1 comic iron man, comic war machine, classic and stealth iron man, and all 3 of the movie iron mans. oh, and iron monger. but sadly no movie war machine. thats the one i really wanted

rotate the joints. the ball joints work great if you know how to position them.

those figs have been 7.46 since they came out. still a good deal if you like them.

2 for $7.46?

I always saw 1 for like 7.46

I know. What I'm trying to say is when we got those 2 packs in (has a big starburst on the packaging that says bonus buy, but its really just two packaged figs taped together?) they were the same price as 1 packaged fig. It isnt clearance, just something hasbro sent us that we carried at the same price as one fig.