3 3/4" sighting and hauls

thedevilsdue06

Well, here's my newest hawl...

Electro... one of my more favorite Spider-Man badguys. Looks like he shares the same mold as Silver Surfer and who knows else. He has electric accessories and that's a BIG plus in the Marvel Verse.

marvelverse005.jpg

Nightcrawler and Storm. One of the better two pack efforts by Hasbro. My X-Men team is growing.

marvelverse009.jpg

Dr. Doom could be a single pack release. Great figure. Makes my old Doom look like his kid. The only flaw is he can't hold his gun.

marvelverse006.jpg

marvelverse007.jpg

Asborbing Man doesn't really look like he's asborbing anything, just a cheap paint on. Still, decent goon for the packground. Wasp is a pretty good accessory.

marvelverse008.jpg

The only flaw is he can't hold his gun.

That's to give the other figures a fighting chance against him.

Also - Sue Storm looks WASTED in that Electro pic. Don't put her near Namor.

:laugh: An old holdover from the ToyBiz showdown line. Ugly and horrible figure, but the best I have til Hasbro makes her. Amazing how much the Hasbro lines puts those figs to shame. Namor wouldn't touch that Sue with his staff.

Did anyone have problems with the showdown series falling apart? Not breaking but with shitty pegs and joints that won't stay together? My Cap can't stay together at the waist...

Anyways I was up in Gatlinburg, TN last weekend and got a good haul by hitting up two different Wal-Marts. I knocked out the entire first wave of Iron Man 2 stuff (I have some others not in this pic..but trust me i have all the IM2 stuff now)

This is what I got in that weekend.

GatlinBurgHaul.jpg

Left To Right, Top to Bottom.

Spider-Man Line: Green Goblin, Venom, Black Suit Spider-Man, Super Pose-able Spider-Man

Secret Wars: Thing and Bulldozer

Iron Man Line: Mark V, Mark III, Mark IV,Mark VI, Light Up Mark VI, Hyper-velocity Armour

Classic Stealth, Classic, Deep Dive, Power Assault, Inferno Mission, Movie War Machine.

check your local HEB if you have one near you. I had all of wave 7 except for Cap & Bucky and went to HEB this morning for a folder. I figured I'd run by the toy aisle just for fun and they had the entire set on the pegs. Two Thor, two Luke Cage, two Extremis IM and one each of Cap, Bucky and Black Widow. Obviously I got the two I needed. I don't know how far HEB stretches here in the states but they are all over Texas so those in need, check em out. MU is usually stocked pretty well but to see the newest wave, I was a bit suprised. Funny thing is that for whatever reason they wouldn't ring up in their system this morning so I got em both for $6 each.

check your local HEB if you have one near you. I had all of wave 7 except for Cap & Bucky and went to HEB this morning for a folder. I figured I'd run by the toy aisle just for fun and they had the entire set on the pegs. Two Thor, two Luke Cage, two Extremis IM and one each of Cap, Bucky and Black Widow. Obviously I got the two I needed. I don't know how far HEB stretches here in the states but they are all over Texas so those in need, check em out. MU is usually stocked pretty well but to see the newest wave, I was a bit suprised. Funny thing is that for whatever reason they wouldn't ring up in their system this morning so I got em both for $6 each.

what's HEB?

what's HEB?

It's a big grocery store chain here in Texas. Probably the biggest one that I can think of. It's probably 95% grocery/pharmacy stuff and the remaining 5 are odds and ends like pet food, toys & basic household items.