3 3/4" sighting and hauls

thedevilsdue06

Here is a report of a lack of sighting/haul

I've been looking for a Thor figure for months now. I have the rest of that entire wave but haven't seen a Thor yet. The Target in my area hasn't restocked any MU figures for at least four months now. They just did a reset on their toy department and I thought that they may have been waiting to restock until after that but no dice. TRU was the store I got the rest of that wave at. I talked to an employee about it and he said that almost everyone he works with wants that figure too so that even if they get more of them in the odds of me getting one are slim to none.

nearly all of my local stores have been bad at restocking new figs as well. My local tru, target, and walmart have not restocked mu in months. I did luck out recently though in that a walmart that's way out of my way did restock recently. They had lots of thors and luke cages, one black widow and one extremis iron man (both of which I grabbed). I have yet to see that captain america in person though.

Here is a report of a lack of sighting/haul

I've been looking for a Thor figure for months now. I have the rest of that entire wave but haven't seen a Thor yet. The Target in my area hasn't restocked any MU figures for at least four months now. They just did a reset on their toy department and I thought that they may have been waiting to restock until after that but no dice. TRU was the store I got the rest of that wave at. I talked to an employee about it and he said that almost everyone he works with wants that figure too so that even if they get more of them in the odds of me getting one are slim to none.

I have 3 Modern Thors, and 3 WW2 Caps if you want to trade... im looking for Sunfire, Vision, Warpath or Jean...

Also have extras of the 2 packs. Or if you are going to SDCC if I gave you money via paypal could you ship me out a carded Galactus?

I totally would trade but right now there are no Sunfires, Visions, Warpaths or Jeans in my area. There area ton of Stealth Iron Mans though :P

And unfortunately I'm not going to SDCC. Although I will be hitting up Hasbrotoyshop every five minutes afterward to try to get my hands on some exclusives.

About the only things I can offer to trade is an extra Walmart Exclusive pointy mask Iron Man figure and a BAF Ares' right arm :P

Really sad that DC Universe Classics, a tough $15+tax sell at retail, are now much more easier to find than Marvel's 4 inch line. Sigh.

I hear ya. I must have spent. like $80 on just 5 DCUC in the past week. Luckily, I found a Guardman. Titanium Man, Repulsor Ray IM (ooks like he's from the animated cartoon) and IM with pointy mask @ TRU. I've held off on getting into the line so far. But with the TRU the 2 for 10.99 sale it looks like with I'm collecting another line now.

Dude, I'm no big Iron Man fan but the figures are way too nice to pass up on.

War Machine (comic) alone is one of my favorite 3.75" figs.

Really? I've got him too! Can barely move his head, shoulders suck for movement. body has virtually no posability...legs look cool, but they have that horrible "hip pegs in the abdomen" articulation!

My comic Warmachine will be used for parts when I try to make a decent warmachine...I hope i'm capable...lol

My pain continues.

Last week a friend that works at the local comic shop texted me and said that they would be getting the Thor wave in this week. I was sooo excited. Today she called and said that the description Diamond gave had the wrong picture on it. It was actually the brand new X-Men wave but for some reason they had a picture of Thor in the solicitations.

So the good news is that I have an Archangel and a Kitty on hold for me which I will pick up tomorrow. The bad news is that I am still without a Thor. I have never seen one in the wild and am beginning to think his very existence is a ruse. :P

My pain continues.

Last week a friend that works at the local comic shop texted me and said that they would be getting the Thor wave in this week. I was sooo excited. Today she called and said that the description Diamond gave had the wrong picture on it. It was actually the brand new X-Men wave but for some reason they had a picture of Thor in the solicitations.

So the good news is that I have an Archangel and a Kitty on hold for me which I will pick up tomorrow. The bad news is that I am still without a Thor. I have never seen one in the wild and am beginning to think his very existence is a ruse. :P

I got my Modern Thor figure on ebay! was less than $20.00(incl shipping) arrived in about 11-12 days!

thats the root i had to take and it worked out well!

Yeah I was thinking I'd either have to go the ebay route or wait for a "revision" wave with him in it.

I just picked up Archangel, Kitty, and Havok today. Archangel is seriously awesome! The rest of the wave was there but I passed on them due to lack of funds. I'm thinking AIM will pegwarm and since there are twice as many Colossus and Juggernaut figures in a case than the others it should make finding them later a bit easier.

Yeah I was thinking I'd either have to go the ebay route or wait for a "revision" wave with him in it.

I just picked up Archangel, Kitty, and Havok today. Archangel is seriously awesome! The rest of the wave was there but I passed on them due to lack of funds. I'm thinking AIM will pegwarm and since there are twice as many Colossus and Juggernaut figures in a case than the others it should make finding them later a bit easier.

Where did you find these figures?