3 3/4" sighting and hauls

thedevilsdue06

Picked up Juggernaut, Colossus, Havok, Kitty, Archangel, and two A.I.M. soldiers today from a lcs in owensboro ky. 12.99 a piece, but I have a bad habbit of supporting small businesses over major retail, so it was worth it. Now I just gotta find some more A.I.M. soldiers....

Send me an email I have one AIM soldier with bent card, cost plus shipping.

talynrex@yahoo.com

found an AIM soldier, Kitty, and Archangel at a target here in charlotte, nc today while I was father's day shopping. I also found the captain america from the thor/extremis iron man wave to complete that wave!

Did this Target revise its toy section? All of the ones in my town have reduced the Marvel Universe figure to a single peg. Many don't even display the comic packs.

found an AIM soldier, Kitty, and Archangel at a target here in charlotte, nc today while I was father's day shopping. I also found the captain america from the thor/extremis iron man wave to complete that wave!

Did this Target revise its toy section? All of the ones in my town have reduced the Marvel Universe figure to a single peg. Many don't even display the comic packs.

It was the same set up they've had for a while now. 4 pegs of MU including the comic packs.

Looks like Walmart has finally started restocking Iron Man figures. Found the new ones except for the Hulkbuster today. Already got Titanium Man coming in the mail so picked up Guardsman and the Iron Man that looks like he's from the 90's TV show. Don't really like the Iron Man 2 version of the Ditko armor as much as the Gigantic Battles version.

post-24108-1277241531_thumb.jpg

checked my local toys r us today looking for juggs and colossus, all they had was the extremis wave in stock...i did snag two of the new figures from the Avatar the Last Airbender movie (aang and blue spirit to be exact). They don't blend in too well style wise with MU, but scale and articulation wise they're awesome!

I have been lurking around the forums since I decided to pick up my first Marvel universe figs after about 7years of no figures at all. The stores around me haven't got any of the new waves and haven't switched stock since February when I started. I picked up a few pieces here and there and got a decent collection going. But it is trying to find those key pieces at a decent price. Anyways long story short I snagged each of these for $14.95 each from a website:

Warpath

Ms Marvel Red

Ms Marvel Black

Black Panther

These along with my case that I am anxiously awaiting to grab from my father's house with Archangel and Juggs!

Next on the hit list was Jean Grey! Which I grabbed for an astounding $12.95 from a site!

I guess the next one I look for is Vision!

picked up im2 comic wave 2 hb, classic im, and the robot style im at my local walmart. They also had 2 gaurdians, no titanium man. I already had tm hb and gaurdian, but bought another hb to display. Used the $5 off coupon inside the hb at the register, so got all three for $16. Unfortunately, they still had huge quantitiies of the first waves of both lines. I don't think that bodes well for newer figs like the drones.