3 3/4" sighting and hauls

thedevilsdue06

Found the Juggernaut and Colossus last week at a Krogers. There was an AIM soldier as well. Since then I've been checking when traveling and one Krogers had some of the older waves i.e. Hulk and one said they had them in the back but wouldn't go and get them for me. So I'm checking each trip every Krogers I can find.

Hey for those of you still seeking the new IM2 comic figs, check out KMart if you can. I found the whole series earlier today. Got 3 of the 5, left Guardsman & "winged mask" IM. Figure they'll be pretty common. For the first time, I also came across Hammer wave 3 Kitty Pryde at a FYE but since my primary figs for that set are Archangel & Juggernaut, I left her behind as I couldn't see dropping $9.99 for her. Juggs I would've done so in a heartbeat.

@ DecepticonMark: Thanks for the Kroger tip... I found an AIM Soldier and a Colossus... Best part was, they weren't in the system. I told the cashier they run 7 or 8 bucks most places, but he only charged me $3.99 each! They had 2 of the AIM figs, kinda wish I'd gotten 'em both now. :rolleyes:

And to add to TheGreatGarloo's tip about Ralphs... Kroger Co. owns over a dozen supermarket chains. Depending on where you live, you guys may also have luck at Smiths, QFC, Fred Meyer, Dillons, King Sooper and more... Their full list of stores can be found here... Find the one near you, and happy hunting!

@ DecepticonMark: Thanks for the Kroger tip... I found an AIM Soldier and a Colossus... Best part was, they weren't in the system. I told the cashier they run 7 or 8 bucks most places, but he only charged me $3.99 each! They had 2 of the AIM figs, kinda wish I'd gotten 'em both now. :rolleyes:

And to add to TheGreatGarloo's tip about Ralphs... Kroger Co. owns over a dozen supermarket chains. Depending on where you live, you guys may also have luck at Smiths, QFC, Fred Meyer, Dillons, King Sooper and more... Their full list of stores can be found here... Find the one near you, and happy hunting!

Thanks for the tip bevx but unfortunately none of those chains are around here but I did check back at the first Krogers I found Juggy and Colossus at and the AIM agent was still there but they hadn't gotten anymore in. So I'll just have to keep checking Krogers when my travels take me near one.

Its weird that the Jean Grey wave was only found in certain parts of the country, while this other hammer wave seems to be more common.

So Juggernuat has been found at a target sage? Thats great because I live real close to one. Which others figures from that wave did they have? I would go to this "Kroegers" place, but as a westcoaster I dont even know what that means lol

Just found the Hammer wave 1 Wolverine variant at my local comic shop. The head sculpt is a HUGE improvement.

I also found my first Thor "in the wild" (at Walmart). Figures as I had just gotten the one I ordered off of ebay a couple weeks ago. Still looking for a Juggernaut though.

Seems like around my area (Madison WI) all of the Walmarts are starting to get the 2nd comic wave of the Iron Man 2 figures in. The Targets in my area seem to be getting a few figs in although the only new ones I've ever seen there are Extremis Iron Man.

I found a Moon Knight at a local Kmart here in MA, so I picked that up. Everything else was Iron Man and Spider-Man figures. I found a Venom from the Spider-Man line at Target, so I picked that up. The only MU figure they had at the Target was a Namor (which I think is a cool figure tbh) and I alread have it.

I'm searching for a Rhino, he's tough to find. My comic shop has a bunch of the Colossus/Juggernaut/Kitty Pride Wave....I'm waiting for the next wave (really want MJ and Iron Patriot).

Did an exploratory toy run today. Here is the results worth mentioning:

Kroger - Extremis Iron Man, Silver Centurion Iron Man, Regular Spiderman, Regular Iron Man

Kmart - 3 x Ultimate Captain America, 2 x Black Blue Johnny Storm, 1 Hob Goblin, Stelth Ops Iron Man , Black Spiderman/Magneto Comic Pack

F.Y.E. - Silver Surfer, Ms. Marvel, Ultimate Captain America, Iron Man, Silver Centurion Iron Man

Out of Way Walmart - 5 x Iron Man, 5 x Modern Iron Man, Hog Goblin, 5 x Black Spiderman/Magneto Comic Pack, IM2 Titanium Man, IM2 Horned Mask Iron Man

Didn't buy anything. I was actually hoping I might find a Moon Knight for my son. I know not realistic since he came out about 3 to 4 waves ago depending where you are but I figured I would try.

I found a Moon Knight at a local Kmart here in MA, so I picked that up. Everything else was Iron Man and Spider-Man figures. I found a Venom from the Spider-Man line at Target, so I picked that up. The only MU figure they had at the Target was a Namor (which I think is a cool figure tbh) and I alread have it.

I'm searching for a Rhino, he's tough to find. My comic shop has a bunch of the Colossus/Juggernaut/Kitty Pride Wave....I'm waiting for the next wave (really want MJ and Iron Patriot).

Where in Ma is this comic shop????

New England Comics in Harvard Square.

New England Comics in Harvard Square.

New England Comics is still around? Haven't been there since the Early 90's when Vailint was popular.

Got my Iron Patriot, Iron Spidey, and Winter Soldier this morning (Wrecker apparently shipped today, hate when BBTS does that, oh well).

Iron Patriot, cool, pretty much a repaint of Extremus except for the chest, but with this one I can see why hasbro opted for saving some money.

Iron Spidey, MUCH better than I expected, I almost passed on this one but decided at the last minute to add him, really cool with his legs ect. Wish the legs moved but still not bad.

Winter Soldier, Very interesting, it appears I got the long haired variant (at least from the pic on the back) which is making me wonder if maybe the Long haired is the regular and the short hair is the variant. BBTS isn't known for sending out varaints as regular orders (PS I ordered these indivivually cause I was passing on Skrull and MJ) so not quite sure what to make of that. I know I have seen a couple of posts about guys with the long haired varaint so I thought I might point this out. Maybe he isn't as uncommon as we were lead to believe?