3 3/4" sighting and hauls

thedevilsdue06

Scoured my local Georgia Kroger's and didn't even find a price tag depicting that they ever had these in stock. Just my friggin luck.

Anyone have a Union Jack, Classic Ms. Marvel, AIM Soldier, Havok (both), Juggernaut, Kitty Pryde for sale or trade?

Depending on what you would be willing to trade, I could probably get you a Union Jack

My Wrecker and Iron Patriot arrived in the mail today. Both figures are awesome. Wrecker doesn't look nearly as clunky and pinheaded as he looks in the photographs I've seen. And now I've completed the Wrecking Crew! Exciting. I'm going to wait on the Skrulls until I find them cheaper.

No one's seen the Target exclusives or the new comic packs, right? That's what I'm looking for now.

Probably won't see much of the Target packs or any new waves til the stores clear out some or most of the "summer movie" toys ie Toy Story, Train your Dragon, A Team, Iron Man, and such. I don't really expect to find them til around August or September when the stores start gearing up for the Xmas season.

Also, got Kitty Pryde in the mail today and I hate to say it but I'm disappointed. I chose her over ArcAngel since she was always one of my favorite Xmen growing up and I never really liked ArcAngel. But despite my love of her character the figure itself is really flat/boring. ArcAngel would have at least had the wings to spice things up.

Went on a freakin 7 store hunt today around central Texas and for the most part came up empty handed. However, managed to find a DCUC 13 Blue Beetle and I finally caved and bought some of the TRU 3 packs. They had them all marked down to $11.50 so I figured now was the time. Picked up two of the Hand/SHIELD/Hydra sets as that was all they had. Will probably get a few more at that price. Very glad I didn't get em for $29.99 when they first came out. Still can't find Juggernaut and it's starting to irritate me....

Went on a freakin 7 store hunt today around central Texas and for the most part came up empty handed. However, managed to find a DCUC 13 Blue Beetle and I finally caved and bought some of the TRU 3 packs. They had them all marked down to $11.50 so I figured now was the time. Picked up two of the Hand/SHIELD/Hydra sets as that was all they had. Will probably get a few more at that price. Very glad I didn't get em for $29.99 when they first came out. Still can't find Juggernaut and it's starting to irritate me....

You're in Austin right? I haven't seen anything either. The walmart on 35 and slaughter has had a few of the new DC figures. They had them all when they first came out. No new IM or MU figures though

They had them all marked down to $11.50 so I figured now was the time.

Thanks for the heads up (sick avatar!) gonna stop at TRU on the way home. Did you snag an "Amazing Friends" set? Wanna grab another? I'm sure mine is out.

I can't remember if they had one or two left but they definately had one along w/ about 10 Surfer/DD/IM set. The TRU is about 30 miles out but I'm headed to San Antonio this weekend so if you want me to get you one, I don't mind, just lmk.

You're in Austin right? I haven't seen anything either. The walmart on 35 and slaughter has had a few of the new DC figures. They had them all when they first came out. No new IM or MU figures though

No I'm in Temple but will be passing through ATX and into San Antonio on Sunday. Hopefully pick up a few more of those Hydra/SHIELD sets between here & there. Way I figure, 10 sets for just over $100 would look pretty sick.

As for todays stops, I went to the two Wal Marts here and then two in Killeen as well as the Target, TRU & K Mart. K Mart actually had the new IM figs & DCUC 13 about a week ago and I figured nobody would get the DCUC (I got the IM2 figs) but when I went there today, all they had was that classic Cheetah which is pretty easy to find around here. At this point still need both Negative Man figs, that classic Cheetah and Cyclotron. My Trigon is currently a weaponless amputee. I'm tempted to go to Waco this evening but Waco is a dry spot but when you hit, you usually hit big.

MrDizzle, thanks for the heads up...I went into TRU and saw the $11.99 Marvel Universe 3-packs.

I grabbed a Spider-Man & His Amazing Friends....and Firestar's LEG WAS BROKEN OFF.

Luckily, they had one more and I finally picked up this great set at a reasonable price ($6 for Iceman, $6 for Firestar, and a re-release Spidey).

If any one in there travels finds a Amazing friend set I am still looking for one

Any help would be great

also in a few days I should have a MOC bullseye and hopefully an extra loose Kitty pryde if anyone needs

let me know

I could definately use the loose Kitty Pryde, I'll be hitting a TRU in the next day or so and will see if they have any for you.

No I'm in Temple but will be passing through ATX and into San Antonio on Sunday. Hopefully pick up a few more of those Hydra/SHIELD sets between here & there. Way I figure, 10 sets for just over $100 would look pretty sick.

As for todays stops, I went to the two Wal Marts here and then two in Killeen as well as the Target, TRU & K Mart. K Mart actually had the new IM figs & DCUC 13 about a week ago and I figured nobody would get the DCUC (I got the IM2 figs) but when I went there today, all they had was that classic Cheetah which is pretty easy to find around here. At this point still need both Negative Man figs, that classic Cheetah and Cyclotron. My Trigon is currently a weaponless amputee. I'm tempted to go to Waco this evening but Waco is a dry spot but when you hit, you usually hit big.

When you're here check out the Wal-Mart at I-35 and Ben White. They had 2 each of the reg. Negative man and Cyclotron a couple of days ago

That figure looks totally rad, man. Did you get that from Fatman?

I like that Mystique seems to have two hands able to grip objects. She's often been depicted in recent years holding a pair of pistols, or something like that.

No, not fatman, but it was another HK seller. I bid on it the first day and no one else bid on it for 5 days.

http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewI...e=STRK:MEWNX:IT