3 3/4" sighting and hauls

thedevilsdue06

Went to the other Target today (Latham, NY) as the stockboys were unpacking what looked like a Marvel end cap display. It had 12 figs...1 Reg AA 1 Reg Havok 2X Kitty Pride 2X Colossus 2X AIM Soldier 2X WWII Cap. It was in a rectangular box with very little writing on the side the stockboys didn't know what to do with it they were going to put it back in the box and put it in the back room...when on the pegs was just the same variations of the MU Iron man that have been there for 6 months. I wanted to slap them....how many times does this happen.

Picked up the AA, Havok, and 2 Kitty's so I have an extra for trade.

I found the Target two-packs today. They had 3 Spidey/Goblins and 2 each of the others. I grabbed a Iron Man/Black Panther, Iron Man/Punisher, and Wolverine/Hand Ninja.

I also noticed that Target has a TON of old figures being clearanced out at 75% off. They had a ton of prince of persia figures there for less than $2 so if you want some cheap parts for customs you may want to look into that.

So I went to two targets in Las Vegas today. The first target still had all the others toys on clearance, so i didnt think they had gotten anything new. I check the MU and they had the usual stuff, but this time they had a WWII Cap, but I passed. I was hoping they would have had the two packs but they didnt.

The second target had everything on clearance as well, and they had the usual MU's as well. While walking out the store I passed an end cap with random figures. I didnt think much of it until I saw the Wolverine and Thor hammer wave.

Still no 2 packs around me tho

FINALLY found something new. I35 Target off of Parmer in Austin. They had the Juggernaut wave. Looks like somebody got to Archangel before I could get one. I got my Kitty Pryde and the running change XMen Wolverine. They had one AIM soldier but the paint was pretty bad so I passed. I don't imagine he'll be a tough figure to find. I almost picked up a second Juggernaut but I passed. My goal of the day was MS Thing & Abomination but I failed miserably on both. Ah well. Least I didn't walk away empty handed. No sign of the 2 packs.