3 3/4" sighting and hauls

thedevilsdue06

The Target in Cool Springs (Franklin- right outside of Nashville) has the 2-pack figures as well as the newest MU wave (cleared out other than Wolverine with new/better head sculpt). I wanted to pick up the Black Panther... but when i looked at him, all i wanted was the cape. I could have cared less on the others. But may still pick up Punisher (something about him says i NEED to right a fan fic with him and Grifter).

I am now going to start hunting more for the recent MU Waves in Nashville, but think that they missed me.

Hi

I’m having my WTF moment again

I saw the Marvel Universe Storm on Ebay … COME ON this is sooo not fair

Ya, there are some people that don’t like Storm but a lot that love her

and you know that figure is goin to go high its already at $30 sigh.. I know I’m not goin to win that

If you look up the Super Hero Squad Storm it’s like goin for $40 or higher

Makes me sick

post-25654-1281534025_thumb.jpg

Good haul today. I netted the Silver Centurion Iron Man, the long-haired Winter Soldier variant, and the Dark Avengers comic pack with Venom and Daken.

Strange thing about the comic pack though was the comic inside--it had the cover of Dark Avengers #1 but no number on it. Inside it turned out to be not Dark Avengers #1 at all, but the Exodus special issue that ended the Dark Avengers/X-men Utopia storyline. Not only that, but the Terry Dodson-drawn pages where Emma Frost confronts the Sentry were missing from the book. Bizarre.