3 3/4" sighting and hauls

thedevilsdue06

If anyone needs a Comic Iron Monger, either of the new Drones, or Modern Havok, have all in hand, excellent paint aps.

Got a shipment in from HTS...uh...Iron Man Ultimate Armor came with TWO LEFT ARMS...*and* they were both attached BACKWARDS. Almost too cool of a screw up to open. Question, the HTS order comes with a return sticker, do I need to add postage or is that barcode enough?

If anyone needs a Comic Iron Monger, either of the new Drones, or Modern Havok, have all in hand, excellent paint aps.

Got a shipment in from HTS...uh...Iron Man Ultimate Armor came with TWO LEFT ARMS...*and* they were both attached BACKWARDS. Almost too cool of a screw up to open. Question, the HTS order comes with a return sticker, do I need to add postage or is that barcode enough?

I had this problem with them before, and I think it might be good enough. How much you charging for the drones? Are you willing to trade? What do you need? ill pm you

Looks like upcoming MU Apocalypse uses the Comic Iron Monger body.

Sorry, already sold the drones for $10 each (and with $5 shipping I kept a self promise not to scalp considering they were $8 + $8 plus tax plus $7 shipping on HTS). :( Got an extra Monger still, though if you want to trade anything on my needs list.

Sooo...anyone know if the return shipping to HTS is already paid for?

The sticker should be enough as long as it is paid postage

I know I'm way behind you guys but I finally got my regular Archangel in teh mail today and it was totally worth the wait! I think I've had every version of AA Toy Biz put out and this one is just so sick w/ the wings! I never cared much for the XMC wings and of course we never got an official ML release. This guy is just too cool though! Very pissed off expression and luckily the paint apps on the one I got are flawless. Another win by Hasbro.

I picked up the new comic packs today at Target in University Hts Ohio. They has 2 Dark Avengers packs left and 0 Cyclops packs. Is it me or does every 2 pack figure have flaws? I mean all the secret wars packs, the target exclusives and now these. I love these 4 figs but out of 3 Dakens none were perfect. Still love the MU figs and will buy them anyways.

Got these in the mail today. Now I just gotta find Iron Patriot, Iron Spider, Winter Soldier, Multiple Man, and Capt. Britain to be caught up with the single carded figures. But since none of these or the comic packs are in retails around here I guess I'll be on a holding pattern til they start stocking for Xmas.

post-24108-1282239073_thumb.jpg

Got these in the mail today. Now I just gotta find Iron Patriot, Iron Spider, Winter Soldier, Multiple Man, and Capt. Britain to be caught up with the single carded figures. But since none of these or the comic packs are in retails around here I guess I'll be on a holding pattern til they start stocking for Xmas.

nice pickups. I'm looking for any of the Mystique series. I have an extra Winter Soldier, Iron Spidey and Iron Patriot MOC if you would want to trade. Let me know.

Yesterday i also picked up mu blade, xmo maverick, xmo colossus, and xmo cyclops on clearance for $7.99 even though that is still pricey it was better compared to them selling it originally at$12.99 a peice.

P.S Has anyone seen a spider-man 3.75 carnage available anywhere stores or online? Anyone have info on release? I hear sometime this august.

nice pickups. I'm looking for any of the Mystique series. I have an extra Winter Soldier, Iron Spidey and Iron Patriot MOC if you would want to trade. Let me know.

What are you looking for? There isn't much in the way of new stuff in this area.

Captain Britain, Mystique and Ghost Rider arrived in the mail today. And they looked awesome. pictures aren't really doing this particular set of figures justice in my mind. My Ghost Rider went up on my XO Wolverine bike, and things looked fine. I have him perched up pretty high, so I don't have to look at or worry about the damn "X" painted on the top.

It's cool when you feel like you're filling in gaps in the Marvel Universe here. I just put Cap Britain next to Nightcrawler and Kitty Pryde, and it felt so right. That actually placed Britain nearby Guardian, which made me laugh a bit. Mystique next to Magneto and Sabertooth made some sense, too. It's like the feeling when you complete the Wrecking Crew. All's suddenly right in the world.