3 3/4" sighting and hauls

thedevilsdue06

I swung by TRU today and found Winter Soldier, Skrull, MJ, Iron Spidey...they had just opened their one and only case this morning. No Iron Patriot Variant...as I came home and saw what Pooda posted!! I drove back and had a look but they were just regular IP's! Bah. I never get the good stuff first LOL! But here's the latest haul...over the past week and a bit.

K2826926121489318_1.jpg K2826926121489318_2.jpg K2826926121489318_3.jpg K2826926121489318_4.jpg K2826926121489318_5.jpg

Where did you find all these? I am Florida and I just came across Iron Spiderman, Iron Patriot (regular version), and Winter Soldier the other day at TRU. I haven't seen any of the others anywhere and I have only seen Snake Eyes and Duke of the new GI Joe figures. Give me some tips on how to track these down.

Went to 6 targets around Cincinnati and no dark wolverine/spiderman two packs. I did final find a modern havok which I pick up just so the trip wasn't a waste.

I found a extra Dark Avengers wolverine and spider 2 pack that i would part with in trade for something if anyone is interested. I am going to post it on the trade thread. Any offers on something in trade for my Dark Avengers 2 pack?

@AgentNoOne,

Well the Archangel wave I bought from BBTS, SDCC Galactus of of Evvvviiiilbay(booooo), The Blue lighted War Machine at Kohls, Death Archangel I did a trade for, all the GI Joes from a local comic shop and Fred Meyers, the rest TRU.

I just came home from out of town where I swung by the only Target out there, they had all the 2-pack Greatest Battles set, 2 cases of the AIM soldier wave, but someone had picked over the Havoks and Archangels. Still need to find a Classic Havok.

Went to 3 Targets, 3 Wal-Marts and TRU yesterday, and only really found the Daken/Dark Spidey 2-pack. Also they finally stocked the newest IM2 wave (Hulkbuster, Titanium Man, etc...) ANybody know the details on that $5 Iron Man coupon in the figures? Also saw several Mark V 6" and a Mark VI, surprisingly. I thought they were all gone. No Mark IV's

Picked up POC GI Joe Cobra Commander figure last night at local Wal-Mart. They also had:

DCUC Superboy (1)

DCUC Batman and Robin 2 pack (2)

POC GI Joe Beachhead (about 7)

POC GI Joe Snake Eyes (about 5)

POC GI Joe Storm Shadow (about 5)

POC GI Joe Duke (about 6)

Only had Thor, Luke Cage, Iron Man and Green Goblin MU figures

I am in Tallahassee, FL

Picked up POC GI Joe Cobra Commander figure last night at local Wal-Mart. They also had:

DCUC Superboy (1)

DCUC Batman and Robin 2 pack (2)

POC GI Joe Beachhead (about 7)

POC GI Joe Snake Eyes (about 5)

POC GI Joe Storm Shadow (about 5)

POC GI Joe Duke (about 6)

Only had Thor, Luke Cage, Iron Man and Green Goblin MU figures

I am in Tallahassee, FL

i feel like i only see thos MU figures now at any store . its weird every store has the same IF ANY MU figures and it sucks scalpers are geting out of hand