3 3/4" sighting and hauls

thedevilsdue06

Picked up POC GI Joe Cobra Commander figure last night at local Wal-Mart. They also had:

DCUC Superboy (1)

DCUC Batman and Robin 2 pack (2)

POC GI Joe Beachhead (about 7)

POC GI Joe Snake Eyes (about 5)

POC GI Joe Storm Shadow (about 5)

POC GI Joe Duke (about 6)

Only had Thor, Luke Cage, Iron Man and Green Goblin MU figures

I am in Tallahassee, FL

i feel like i only see thos MU figures now at any store . its weird every store has the same IF ANY MU figures and it sucks scalpers are geting out of hand

its weird every store has the same IF ANY MU figures

Hasbro ships "peg warmer cases" which consists of 12 figures - all classic Iron Man, Spider-Man, Green Goblin, Luke Cage, Silver Centurian. I've opened two sealed cases of "2010 Wave 2" and "2010 Wave 3" and found that crap inside. It's their own fault for the awful distribution and wave/case assortments that they're stuck with a billion peg warmers.

Hasbro ships "peg warmer cases" which consists of 12 figures - all classic Iron Man, Spider-Man, Green Goblin, Luke Cage, Silver Centurian. I've opened two sealed cases of "2010 Wave 2" and "2010 Wave 3" and found that crap inside. It's their own fault for the awful distribution and wave/case assortments that they're stuck with a billion peg warmers.

Maybe I'm wrong but I feel this is exactly why so many Walmarts, Kmarts, and even Targets are discontinuing carrying MU. Afterall if they can't sell the figures they can't make a profit. Hasbro keeps sending them the same pegwarmers then there's no profit for the stores to carry the line when it isn't moving.

Maybe I'm wrong but I feel this is exactly why so many Walmarts, Kmarts, and even Targets are discontinuing carrying MU. Afterall if they can't sell the figures they can't make a profit. Hasbro keeps sending them the same pegwarmers then there's no profit for the stores to carry the line when it isn't moving.

i agree , im scared im starting to really love MU i dont want them to discontinue they have 6 FULL PEGS OF THE FIGURES U MENTIONED . i jsut hope they switch them out or sum . or maybe go discount ,im sure people would buy them for customs .

I was in New York last July, and in those 14 MU pegs the Toys R Us Times Square, only Luke Cage, Namor and Green Goblin ...

Spidey House of M and Iron Man Extremis, very few ...

SW Iron Man/Spider-Woman, Ultron/Mr. Fantastic and Torch/Wolvie, only.

If there were no ebay, my collection would not have 120 figures!

I was in New York last July, and in those 14 MU pegs the Toys R Us Times Square, only Luke Cage, Namor and Green Goblin ...

Spidey House of M and Iron Man Extremis, very few ...

SW Iron Man/Spider-Woman, Ultron/Mr. Fantastic and Torch/Wolvie, only.

If there were no ebay, my collection would not have 120 figures!

yeah ebay is crucial for collectors. im sick of seeing the same figures on the pegs

hey at the walmart i work at in tillmans corner mobile al we got a case in of the iron patriot wave i snagged the 2 iron spideys one un masked iron patriot and the skrull.when i got off work i want to target and scored recondo,dusty,zartan,and two jungle vipers so today was a good day. ( any one want the iron patriot pm me i am looking for any of the cap britain wave or the reg archangel shadowcat also would be intrested in the single cared drones )

went to Target this morning w/ my 3 y/o and while strolling the toy aisle, noticed they had two pallets full of stuff that they hadn't shelved yet. Didn't see anything and headed out but looked on one corner and saw a single box of MU figs. Wrestled it out of the stack, took it to another aisle and cut it open. Snatched up the entire Iron Patriot Wave w/ regular IP. 6 remaining figs were another IP, Winter Soldier, ISM, Thor, classic IM & Captain America.

Needless to say, started off the morning pretty sweet.

went to Target this morning w/ my 3 y/o and while strolling the toy aisle, noticed they had two pallets full of stuff that they hadn't shelved yet. Didn't see anything and headed out but looked on one corner and saw a single box of MU figs. Wrestled it out of the stack, took it to another aisle and cut it open. Snatched up the entire Iron Patriot Wave w/ regular IP. 6 remaining figs were another IP, Winter Soldier, ISM, Thor, classic IM & Captain America.

Good work, usually target frowns on such behavior, like a ninja misson accomplished!

Good work, usually target frowns on such behavior, like a ninja misson accomplished!

Hell yeah man, I'm quick like a walrus

Where are the "so many" that are discontinuing them? That's simply not true.

On that note, I saw the Spider-Man repaint 3-packs at TRU this week.

Waiting on my galactus to come in the mail seeing as how i dont think normal retail will release it. Im still stuck on wave 8....all i have to that is Jug, Classic havok, and Angel of death, and picked up an aim soldier today at the H.E.B of all places. I feel like they are screwing with me and setting out one character at a time to the set. How everyone is 2 waves ahead of me...... not fair.

P.S. will someone with the iron patriot variant plz post a pic of that head sculpt on green goblins body :wolverine2:

post-25697-1283511957_thumb.jpg

post-25697-1283512084_thumb.jpg

post-25697-1283512118_thumb.jpg

Been checking out the grocery stores in my area in North Jersey, as I have had no luck at all anywhere else. Had some good luck at Shoprite. They had Black Widow and Bucky. The retail is high there (11.99), but when they were rung up... .99 cents each!!! I have no idea why they rang up so cheap, but I got out of there as quick as I could fearing that it was a mistake.

Im willing to trade both if anyone needs them.

Went to all of the stores in the Madison area between yesterday and today. I got the Dark Wolverine/Dark Spider-man comic pack yesterday and found the unmasked Iron Patriot today. I also found the Target exclusive three-pack today. It was so new that it wasn't in their system so I ended up getting it for $10!

After all of those stores though, I still have yet to see an MJ or the Phoenix comic pack even though I have found the rest of their waves. I also haven't seen a long haired Winter Soldier or the Skrull variant.

Still NOTHING in this area. Walmart has yet to restock anything MU related since their reset. Target also hasn't gotten anything in. They even went to the trouble of taking some of their MU's off the pegs and put them finally on the endcap with the Spidey figures. So since last week they told me they didn't have any in the back I've called their bluff{I hope} and removed ALL the MU's from the pegs and placed them on the endcap hoping the empty pegs might actually create some action.

Wow, today was my day. On a whim I took a trip to Target to get some DVDs to watch with my wife, so obviously I had to take the mandatory walk down the toy aisle. Fully stocked pegs of the Iron Patriot wave. I picked up 2 Skrulls, Iron Spider and 4 IRON PATRIOT VARIANTS!!

Earlier today I had found Black Widow and Bucky for .99 cents each at ShopRite.

I am willing to trade 3 of the Iron Patriot Variants for figures I dont have. PM or Email me if you want to make a trade offer.

(Needs: Vision, Jean Grey, Warpath, Bullseye, Daredevil, Sunfire, Havok Variant)post-25807-1283556414_thumb.jpg

I hit 2 Walmarts today, and had luck at both!

This morning, I found Iron Spidey & Winter Soldier (short-hair)... And this afternoon, I scored a Wrecker and an unmasked Iron Patriot!... No sign of MJ or Skrulls, though.

No luck at local (Dallas area) Targets. The 4 or 5 stores I've visited recently haven't restocked since their reset a few weeks back. Most of the endcap displays are bare, and the pegs well-picked-over... Lots of AIM Soldiers & Juggys and the occasional Colossus to be had, but nothing else new yet.