3 3/4" sighting and hauls

thedevilsdue06

picked up Green Goblin, Luke Cage, Extremis Iron Man, Namor, and House of M Spider-Man at the TRU in Huntsville.

I already had a GG I got in a trade put had a pseudo-custom paint job I didn't care for.

I guess the painted GG will be custom fodder for something else.

I'm making a dent in the HAMMER stuff but it's been difficult finding them.

I have yet to see FA Cap or Bucky anywhere.

Hammer Wave has been rolling out slowly but surely at Walmart the last few weeks. If you have stopped going to check, go again this week--lots of folks, myself included, finding good stuff.

Target is due for a restock soon, as well.

Had to go by the walmart near where my girl lives tonight and found the whole of the wrecker wave! Interestingly enough, the only iron patriots they had were the norman osborne head variants. I couldn't shell out any money for any of the figures since I already bought my one fig for the month. My girlfriend was a complete sweetheart tonight though and offered to buy me one since I recently had some oral surgery done (kind of a get well present). So I'm the proud owner of a Wrecker fig and man oh man, I think he has just become my fav MU fig ever. The mold is just amazing.

nice haul there from your girl, mine usually buys me transformers for presents but she knew I wanted wrecker. When I met her she didn't know much about transformers or marvel, now she's got shirts and a few transformers and marvel figs. :)

hah same with mine she got a deadpool & some various marvel characters shirt cool stuff that they getinto the stuff we like hah

I don't have the receipt on me and I'm not even sure it would show up since the guy scanned it and it didn't register. He asked me how much it was ($19.99). Anyhoo someone else asked a few days ago and I posted what I found doing a 10 second google search. 087-06-0205

edit: lol, it was you that asked

http://forums.marvelousnews.com/index.php?...&p=16526477

I don't have the receipt on me and I'm not even sure it would show up since the guy scanned it and it didn't register. He asked me how much it was ($19.99). Anyhoo someone else asked a few days ago and I posted what I found doing a 10 second google search. 087-06-0205

edit: lol, it was you that asked

http://forums.marvelousnews.com/index.php?...&p=16526477

Thanks for the info.

BTW do you have the DCPI number for the 3 pack..... :wacko:

So I popped into my local Super K-Mart today to take a look around. Sadly, it looks as if they've discontinued Marvel Universe there, absolutely none left. That was the bad news. The good news was that, hidden behind all of the Iron Man 2 pegwarmers, were new Iron Man 2 figs! They finally had some Comic Wave 2, plus brand new figures. The complete list: Hulkbuster (2), Guardsman (2), Comics Iron Monger (1), Silver Centurion (2), Arctic Armor (1), Concept Ultimate Armor (1), and Weapon Assault Drone (1). I don't have much money at the moment, so I only picked up Hulkbuster. But you can count on me running back there on payday!